Chapter 6 -The Warm Night-

/Admin here thank you guys for reading this if you want me to add something of your to the story like Tragedies, more romance, add more people to the conflict FEEL FREE!! Just comment!!!/

-Eren's POV-

I felt very warm at first, I was freezing my ass of but now, I feel happy and clingy! I cracked my open a smidge to see Levi cuddling under a blacker with me. He's so cute when he is like that! I yawned and sat up to see it was still kinda cold but it was bright and beautiful today, what a perfect morning! I mean you could hear the birds the sun light was shining in threw cracks of the velvet curtains. No to mention but I have no idea where we are but I'm assuming this is Levi's house because it was SOOOOOO FREAKIN CLEAN! I little to clean!

I started to move around and giggle I thought ow Yah Levi is Right next to me!! I got up a stood on the leather couch and "Tried" but failed to step over Levi with out waking him up, hey I didn't wake him up but I made him freak out and almost have a heart attack. I fell and landed right on him and nocked both of us on the ground.

Levi: WAHHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!

Eren: IM SORRY LEVI!!! I didn't mean . . . I'm sorry. . . Eghhhhhhh!

Levi: Shitty Brat. . .

Eren: WHAT!!!!

-Levi's POV-

We'll my day was going to be wired from now till FOREVER! I woke up with the shitty brat, we'll My shitty brat straddled on top of me. I thought why no tease him!

Levi: Hey Eren I didn't know you wanted me now. *Smirk*

Eren: LEVI! *Blushes and looks away* It was a Accident IM SO SORRY!!

I sat up and grabbed his chin and brought it towards my face and looked into his eyes.

Levi: Alright il let you off easy this time. . .

Eren started to squirm and I could tell he was excited yet terrified. I chuckled and kissed him on the cheek.

Levi: Maybe next time Eren.

I left him dumbfounded and went to go make breakfest.