Chapter 11 -P-Please More!-

~Flipin that Smut switch!~

CLICK!

-Levi's POV-

A panting Eren starred into my eyes. His face was red, it totally turned me on.

Eren: L-Levi, P. . . P-Please!!

He yelled that, it was silent for about a min. Until I smirked and said

Levi: Anything, for you.

I felt him get hard. . . Before me! That's actually quite surprising, he must have been thinking about this for a long time.

I saw him getting impatient, he rapped his arms around my neck and pressed his fore head against my own I felt him start to moan. Shitty horny brat was trying to turn me on, he kept moaning my name. Until he started to he louder, I couldn't take it anymore!

I forced a kiss and he gladly returned, I started to rub my member on his hard one. He started to moan as I stuck my tongue in his mouth, exploring every inch.

I felt Eren's hand travel down my body to my butt, then for the oddest reason ever . . . He smacked it, really hard! He was going to pay for that.

Levi: You little shit.

Eren: Stop. . Making me . . Happy and . . F-Fuck Me!

Levi: . . .

-Eren's POV-

I can't believe I said that, I totally was not ready. . . For this.

I was only filled with pain, I made Levi to excited. His eyes were filled with want and lust.

Levi: Eren. . . I need you.

Eren: Eh? . . . !?!?! *Gasps*

I felt his member slowly enter me.

Eren: L- L-LEVI!!!

I grabbed his shoulders, and started squeezing them. This hurt really bad, but it started to fell wired as he kept going. I started to hold in my moans, I was too much.

Until he started to move closer to my face and I felt his tongue trail up my neck, as he did this he whispered in my ear as he nipped at my ear lobe.

Levi: Don't keep them in Eren, let them out. . . Or il make you.

I didn't know what that meant until he thrusted into me, hitting that one spot. . . I went mad.

My face was red and panting, gasping for air as all my language was moaning. I squirmed under his touch, and yelled his name.

-Il Leave the rest up to your imagination, I couldn't do it! XD-

As we were finally done I laid on the bed right next to Levi, we were both panting but I was worst. I felt broken, I quivered as I felt Levi hold me close to his naked body. I felt safe with him, but I don't think I could take much more of that. . . I don't think il be able to walk in the morning.

---Muhahahahahahah---

-How was that?-

-I know I'm NAWT dat good but hey I did it!-