Chapter 31 - WW3

Athena Lemiere

I just took a shower and stole a black shirt from Xander's closet. I walked out from the bathroom and found Xander still sleeping. I walked out from the room and walked down to the li- I swear I almost get a heart attack when I saw my dad sitting on the living room with my mom along with the Redents.

I froze standing on the stairs and my dad saw me. He gestured me to come down. He looked at me angrily and I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"Hey daddy!" I said as I slowly walked down.

"Don't 'hey daddy' me, Athena. I asked you to give the land to Xander not going to England together." My dad said coldly. I looked at my mom asking for help but she shook her head lightly and it means.. she can't help me.

"Hello, Mr. Redent and Eva." I said and Eva smiled at me.

"So you're and Redent now? I'm so against it." My dad said and I sighed.

"Come down, you idiot.." Eva said and he's caling Xander. I heard the door upstairs open and Xander walked downstairs. He has the same expression as me when he arrived downstairs realizing the situation.

"You and Athena? I thought you're over her." Mr. Redent asked Xander.

"I never got over her."

"I'm against you two." My dad said again and I turned my head to Xander. Xander walked closer to my dad and he kneeled down making everyone gasp. I looked at Xander disbelief.

"Xander Redent!" Mr. Redent bursted angrily.

"Mr. Lemiere and Mrs. Lemiere, I really like your daughter. I like her a lot and I know I can't live with her. Please let me and Athena have this relationship." Xander begged and I didn't expect that.

"This is the second time that you kneeled, Xander. The answer is still the same.. no." My dad said and I looked at my dad disbelief.

"Second time? Where is your pride, Xander?!" Mr. Redent really pissed and mad about this. He walked to Xander trying to make him stand up but Xander kept kneeling.

"Jordan!" We all turned to the door to see Mrs. Redent walking into the house.

"Mr. Lemiere, I swear with all my heart and with all of my life that I will make your daughter happy. I love her a lot and I don't want to let her go. I'll do anything.. to have her, Mr. Lemiere." Oh Xander..

"Dad.. please." I said and walked toward him slowly.

"This is ridiculous!" Mr. Redent bursted.

"Matthew.. please give a chance for my son." I turned to Mrs. Redent. My dad and mom even didn't expect that.

"I know that my son really cares about your daughter."

"You and I need to talk." Mr. Redent was beyond mad. He dragged Xander out from the house.

"Thankyou, Mrs. Redent." I said and she nodded.

"Let's talk, Athena." My dad said as he walked towards the garden. I followed him and looked down to the ground.

"Is he making you happy?" He asked.

"Yeah, he's the one I want from the start." I said honestly and I looked up to my dad.

"He needs to earn you, Athena."

"Dad, we already went through a lot, please don't.. add it again." I said and my dad said.

"Are you sure he's change?" My dad asked.

"Yeah.. I'm sure. If he hurts me again, you can lay your hands on him, dad." I said and he sighed.

"Your grandfather was the one who told me to calm my shit down. He misses you and you should thank him for this." He said and I smiled. I hugged my dad tightly and he hugged me back.

"He kneeled twice.. and I bet Jordan will hit him twice." My dad said and I sighed. We both walked back inside and found Xander walking in too with blood dripping from her mouth. My eyes widen and I quickly took his hand dragging him to the toilet.

"Did you dad hit you so hard?" I asked and he nodded. I quickly wash his blood and I took out the medical kit right beside the mirror.

"This is getting shitty." I said and Xander groaned in pain.

"I can't believe you kneels in front of my dad.. and your dad."

"I have to fight for you even though this is the consequence." He said as I treated him.

"Athena.. don't push it too hard!" He groand in pain and I slow down a little bit. After done, we walked back to the living room and saw my dad looking at Jordan Redent eye to eye.

"We'll let you two talk.. please be friends again." Xander said and then he pulled me out. I looked at him disbelief.

"Are you crazy?" I asked him as I hit him.

"Hey hey.. they love each other but they have a rough patch for a few years so let them." Xander grabbed the both of my arms.

"You will die in your dad's hands tonight." I said and he shook his head.

"Nah.. he loves me too much to kill me." He said and suddenly someone walked out the door. It's our mom's and Eva.

"You two really.. like each other now?" Eva asked and I can't believe she asked that.

"Yes.. and your problem is?" Xander asked.

"I want to name it.. Shakira because I like Shakira." Xander's mom said and I looked at her completely don't understand.

"Uhmm.. I want Thor." My mom said and I looked at her completely clueless.

"Your kids names.. you two already did it right? They want you get pregnant." Eva said.

"Mom!" I looked at my mom disbelief.

"What? I'm just happy seeing you happy." My mom said and I chuckled.

"Do you think there will be world war 3?" Xander asked and I smacked his chest.

"No.. there won't be!" I hissed and he pouted.

"Should we spy on them?" Eva asked.

"Don't even think about it.. let's get ice cream." Mrs. Redent said and I shook my head.

"I'm not going out like this." I said gesturing my clothing. I only wore Xander's shirt.

"You look hot." Eva said.

"No.. you three can go. Me and Athena will stay here." Xander said and I nodded.

"Suit yourself, I don't want to see world war 3."!eva said as she unlocked her car. My mom and Mrs. Redent followed her.

"Adios!" Eva said waving her hand.