Chapter 39 - I Got You

Athena Lemiere

I walked into our building a.k.a The Gold Lifes building to go straight to the meeting room because we have a meeting for our new project to make a resort in Raja Ampat, Indonesia. The project almost finish and today might be our last meeting before it starts.

It was a crazy 4 hours meeting with my dad and my brothers. I really want to sleep right now but Xander asked me on a date today. It's been 3 days since we've seen each other and I miss him a lot.

He asked me to go his office and then we can go to dinner and watch a movie maybe.

"You're going first?" My dad asked.

"We're going to have dinner." Chase said.

"I will have dinner with Xander."

"Starting to forget us." Caleb said in a sarcastic tone.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I walked out from the meeting room. I walked towards the lift and went dorn straight to the lobby. I have my chauffer ready and I got inside the car telling him to go to the Redent's office.

"You can go home, E. I will go home with Xander." I told my chauffer as we arrived in front of the office.

"Yes, maam." I closed the door and walked inside. I waited in front of the lift to go to Xander's floor.

I got into the lift and pressed Xander's floor. I leaned causally to the lift wall looking at the numbers going up. When it stopped at Xander's floor, I stood right in front of the door.

When it opens.. there's a road of rose petals in front of me. My eyes widen seeing because it's so beautiful. I walked following and Xander literally decorate his office floors with rose petals and.. oh my gosh. He put a lot of balloons with our photos on the string. I can't help but.. so touch by this.

I kept walking until it stops right in front his office door. I opened the door and found Xander inside the office wearing a suit along with a big bouquet of flowers.

"Hello beautiful.." He smiled widely and I walked to him.

"It's so beautiful." I gestured and he chuckled. He stood right in front of me and gave me the flowers.

"For my beautiful girl."

"Thankyou." I said and he kneeled on his knee suddenly. My heart stopped when he smiled and opened the small box. It's a really beautiful ring, it's a classic round diamond ring.

"Athena Lemiere, I love you so so much. I love you to death and I can't think of anyone besides you to spend the rest of my life." Oh my god.. why is my tears filling up my eyes now?

"I want us to make a family together and grow old together. Marry me, Athena Lemiere, because I don't know how will my life go without you by my side." I nodded and wipped my tears.

"Yes, I'll marry you!" I said and he got up immediately crashing his lips to mine. I hugged him tightly with my right arm since I have a big bouquet of flowers on my left.

"I love you so much!" Xander said as we looked at each other.

"I love you too, Xander." I smiled and then we kissed again.

"Let me put you the ring." He said and I nodded. He took the ring out from the box and slipped it into my ring finger. I looked at it and Xander kissed my forehead.

"Baby.. thankyou." I said and he chuckled.

"Can't wait to get married with the most beautiful girl and the most amazing girl ever!" He said and I looked at him chuckling. I threw the flowers to the ground and hugged him tightly. He spun me around once and then we kissed again.

I pulled him out from his office to see all the photos of us. It's crazy what we just got together for almost 2 years and now we're going to get married, it's crazy.

"I hate this photo." I pointed at my 'sneezing' face.

"I love it, your double chin is cute." He joked and I smacked his shoulder lightly.

"I hate you."

"You don't, you're marrying me." He said and I heard my phone rang. I quickly walked to the office again to grab it. Xander hugged me from the back when I picked up the phone.

"You and Xander come have dinner with us." My dad said.

"Dad.. we're going to spend the night together."

"Athena Lemiere! You better come home tonight or else." My dad threatened me and I kept trying to push Xander away because he kept kissing my neck and my sensitive spots making me want to moan.

"Okay okay."

"I'm watching you, Athena." My dad ended the call and Xander threw my phone away. He spun me and crashed his lips to mine.

"My life will be perfect." He said.

"Lucky you." I touched his nose.

"Let's go to Boracay!" He suggested suddenly.

"I'll love it."

"Great.. I'll get the jet ready." He said and I chuckled.

"Honey.. not today, how about we have a lovely dinner tonight?" I asked as I kissed his cheek. His smiled turned into a frown.

"Okay." He said in a flat tone.

"You're cute." I said and he took my hand pulling me out from the office. We walked towards the lift and got inside. We went straight down and his chauffer is ready. We got into his car and he closed the window between us and the chauffer.

"How about we get married in 6 months? Or maybe 3 months?" Xander said as he kissed my hand. I chuckled.

"6 months is okay." I said and suddenly my dad called again. Why is with this man?

"Did he propose yet?!" My dad asked and I turned to Xander.

"I can't believe you ask me that, dad. What if he hasn't propose yet!" I hissed coldly.

"He did?! That son of bas-" I ended the call.

"Did he just-?"

"Ignore him.. did you go to him again and telling him that you're going to propose?" I asked and he nodded.

"He's insane now." I said and he looked at me blankly.

"Oh shoot.. am I in trouble?"

"Don't worry baby.. I got you."

The End