ch.2 why I miss you

We make it to the necropolis. Meliodas tries to put us to work and I walk away. "What does the captain want here?--" I look to my right and see a little girl. "Y/n---" She turns and I snap out. "Sorry kid... Didn't realize it was you." That couldn't possible be her.

She falls on the ground. "Oh... So I'm going back to babysitting."
I try to wake her up.

"Ok so when you steal be careful. Because I won't always be there to save you." "I don't need you to save me!" "Geez calm down. Go steal food." I pat her on the back as she looks nervous. I watch from a far picking my clothes.

"Geez she's not going to do this write." She grabs the food and runs off soon someone grabs her. I get up and dash to her and save her butt. "I don't need you to save me." I laugh.

She blushes a little and I giggle. "It's fine. I failed my first... Few lots of times." She giggles. "Now go back there and try again" I cheer. "Ok." I sit near the ally way. She comes to me and I'm confused. "Could you show me how?" I smile "ok just watch me."

I whistle and see a lady with a bag of money. Then I take it slowly and she doesn't notice. I walk back to y/n. "There you go. That's how it's done." I watch her go do it and she grabs a few bags and runs. Almost trips but does better.

"Woah" She runs back and I smile. "Nice job. Now do it again." "O-ok make sure you earn your dinner." I remind I stop her and pull up her hood. "Keep your ears covered ok?" She nods

I try to wake her up  and her eyes open soon a boy gets mad at me for holding his sister. 

Y/n's pov 

I sit down as it gets close to night. Tears drop down my face. i'm alone, cold, and tired. I want to go to him. He's taught me everything I know today... he also doesn't look at me weird. My ears and tale are fine too. people stare at me weird and throw me around. Tears are in my eyes and I get mad.

"I wish I was never born!" I throw my hoodie across the street and I get so mad. I dont understand any of this. I go on the ground and drift to sleep. I cover myself with the hoodie. The next mooing its dark. "Hey! Let me out!" I see i'm in a barrel. "there's no way were letter you go. Your worth over hundreds of coins." Tears fill my eyes. 

I use my fist and break it. The men look at me with rope and chains. I panic and run away. One of them catches me and uses a collar to tie my neck. "Sit! Sit you animal!" "let go of me!!' "I said sit!" He pulls me and in defeat I fall on the ground. "You are coming with us understand?" I don't want to die... I can't give up.

I bite the rope and run away. I soon make it to a new town... Vaizel. A festival is going on for money! This is my chance! I rush up to them but bump into a short kid. "Watch it!" I yell as I keep running.

Ban's pov

We find king and travel next. I stare out at the window and king flies over. "Ban... What's wrong?" He asks "nothing." "Are you thinking of Elaine?" "No." "Who are you thinking of?" "Life. Can you leave me alone?" "Look ban. If it's about her then." "It's about someone else... There somewhere probably at deaths door. Make you happy?" "Wait why is he important to you?" "She is important to me ok? I don't love her like Elaine though she's young."

When we get to vaizel we go around town to try to find Diane's Gideon. Diane and the princess stay behind. Meliodas runs into some other child running away with a hood on. Meliodas tries to apologize but she's yells at him which makes me think of y/n a whole lot.

We learn that Diane's Gideon was being put up for a prize. We a
Sign up. As we sign up we see the same kid from earlier. Someone asks them, "aren't you a bit to young to be here?" "Aren't you a bit to ugly to have a wife?" "Ha! I don't even have one. So what are you talking about." "Exactly. You don't have That proves it."

"Why don't you have a boyfriend huh kid?" "I'm 13! I don't need one! You guys are wasting my time!" She passes by us and gives the people who she was talking to a stare. Omg.. What just happened? Who is this kid?

Done! Bye!