ch.3 Fighting

It starts and I'm surprised that little girl is still in. She's good for her age. Reminds me of y/n... I don't know why. Soon it comes down to us sins the middle age cold dude.

A mystery girl, and the little girl. We go to the hut and draw sticks or whatever. "Wow little girl I'm surprised someone like you has made it!" The ruff thanks. "Yeah whatever you piece of shit." She takes the thing and gives it to him.

"Wow" I say. "What's wrong ban?" King asks "nothing nothing." Soon the girl goes up. She's going against the middle age bold dude!

Omg. "Uh miss your going to have to take off your hood. Got to make sure your not hiding any weapons." She doesn't say anything. "I-i have too?" "Yep! Or you can leave." She walks down and takes off her hood.

People gasp and wow. She looks nervous. My eyes widen. "Wow! She's a half animal! I haven't seen one in my life. There known to be thieves and villains" King wows. "Stop king." I order. "What's wrong?" "It's rude to talk about them you know? What if you had to live off like them? And you were abandoned?" Meliodas comes up.

"I think I know what going on. The person you were talking about is one of them huh? A half animal?" I smirk "I don't know is she?" I look back at the fight and realize something! She was about to get hit and I rush up on the stage. "Ban what are you?--" I ignore everyone and take her far. I stop running and she's banging me.

"Let go!! Let me go!!" "Shut up." She bites me and I let go. I grab her and she's struggles to break free. Tears run down her face. "Let go of me! I'm tired of  being taken! Just leave me alone!" I let go of her.

"I just want to talk... Y/n." She's confused. "How do you know my name?" "Y/n... Don't run away... It's me.. Ban." Her eyes widen. "B-ban... I'm sorry!" She runs into my arms and starts to cry. I smile "I should be saying sorry to you silly. I left you." "Ban.. I'm sorry for biting you... Please forgive me!" I laugh "to think all those years you never once apologized to me or opened up... But your doing it all right now." She pushes away and blushes.

"N-no." I laugh. "Ok tough shell. Wanna head back?" "S-sure" We walk and she grabs her shirt. "Are you ok? What's happened ever since I left?" "Well.. Nothing but bullshit!" "Hey. Stop cursing." "Well it's true! I've been kidnapped over a bunch of times, being treated like a animal and people looking at me weird."

I frown. "So nothing good has come out of you?" "No! It's all because of these dumb ears! If I didn't have them maybe I would be less of a freak!" "Hey! Don't say that. Your not a freak. Your just a little different from everyone else. Why don't you turn into your cat form and jump into my arms? I could carry you."

"See! Even you don't want to walk back with me like this!" "No you've just been making a big deal about it." She sighs and turn into her cat form and into my arms.

"See your ok aren't you?" She hisses. "Hey this isn't all that bad." I pet her and she starts to relax. I walk back to the sins. "Hey ban what did you do?" "Just business.--" "Is that a cat?!" King points out.

She hisses. "Oh yeah my cat." "Ban I didn't know you were a cat person." I roll my eyes. "Ban who is this really?" Meliodas asks.

"I told you it's my cat!" "You don't have a cat." "Yes I do." Meliodas looks at the cat.

She gives the captain a look and tries scratching him. "Hey stop!" I order her. "Ban control you cat." I hear king say. "How about you control you mouth. I don't think she likes you either king." "How do you know that?" "I just do ok!" "Well let's put it to the test, give me the cat."

"Fine, kill her and your dead." "Ok fine I wont. " He holds her and she tries to stay in his arms but she soons jumps out his hands and starts to run away. I grab her hood I see off the ground and grab it.

I pick her up. "Where are you going? You know people will snatch you up. She starts meowing and hissing trying to talk. " You know I can't understand you. Let's go get you some new clothes."

I grab random clothes and then she goes behind a tree and turns into a human form. "I can't believe you! You made that guy touch me!" "Sorry."

When the half animals turn back into there animal form. "Ban this isn't my style." I look at her cute little overalls that isn't pants but a skirt.

"What you mean? That's cute?" "Ugh! You hate me so much! Why?" "If I hated you I wouldn't be taken care of you now would I?" She looks like she's about to cry but holding it in. "Come now, I didn't mean to make you cry." "I-im not crying!" "Ok sorry."

"You can turn into your cat form if it makes you feel better, I know you don't want to be seen like this, just take off the clothes first. She does and comes into her cat form.

I pick up the clothes and put it somewhere. Then when we get back holy knights. Meliodas explains everything and I nod. "Hawk!" He looks at me. "Take her and these clothes and run. If she bites ignore it ok? And take these clothes." I grab the clothes and hand it to hawk.

"Turn into a human." Y/n does nothing. "Ban... Are you going crazy?" I sigh "no." She yawns. "Ok go!"

Y/n's POV

Ban just leaves me with a talking pig and small girl. I almost jump off but I'm too far. I could go by human form. I then off into a human with no clothes. "What the?!" "Shut up! Let me see the clothes." In fear the pig stops and I change.

"I'm going after ban!" I rush and hawk grabs me. "No! He said you couldn't go." I bite hawk and he drags me. "Let go off me!" "Hold on, are you that girl from the fighting festival?" The girl asks. "Yeah" The pig let's go and says "oh your that half cat animal person! The freak who was cursing." "Don't call me a freak! It's not like I asked to be born!" I start running away but the pig keeps grabbing on to me.

We make it far and he ties me to a ground with rope. "Stop treating me like a animal! I'm a person too!" "You just keep running away."

Soon enough the hawk sees some people and it's a kid and ban. The girl says some prayers to the kid. I sit down. "Your not going to do anything?" Hawk asks. "No. He's fine. Just needs sleep." "How do you know that?" "I've been with ban for almost all my life. I know him." The the girl starts growing.

I start to get scared when I see a familiar face. It's princess Veronica and her knight. I remember messing with them and yelling at them and if you do that it could lead to death.

Chapter done! 🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭