I Should Get Away

*Sin's POV*

"Sin, Sin wake up." I groaned as Chris tried waking me. "Nooo..." I grumbled, turning away from him. "Sin, your mom is here."

My eyes flew open. "She's what now?!" I cried in disbelief. "Here." Chris growled, looking pissed about it. I was silent for a moment, then rubbed my face with my hands.

I combed my hair with my hands as Chris grabbed out clothes for me to change into quickly. He tossed a Black Veil Brides T-Shirt at me, with a pair of red ripped skinnies.

I changed quickly, then walked out of the bedroom. I heard Mom's voice in the living room, along with the girls.

"My goodness you two have gotten big." Mom smiled at Electra and Sidra. I leaned against the doorway and waited for her to realize I was there. After about 30 seconds passed, she saw me.

"Sin, hello darling." Mom smiled, standing up. "Girls, go play in your room, yeah?" I suggested, and both stood their ground.

"I wanna pway wif Gwama!" Sidra exclaimed. "Alright, then you have a choice," Chris said, appearing at my side, "Go to your room, or no TV, no bedtime stories or songs, and no music. For a week."

Electra started crying and ran to her room, while Sidra dropped to the floor and threw a hissy fit. "Guess she likes option two." Chris muttered.

Chris picked up Sidra and carried her to her room. "Is everything alright?" Mom asked nervously. I shrugged, not wanting to talk unless Chris was there. It made me feel safe.

"I locked it." Chris announced, walking back in. I grimaced, hoping he didn't plan on keeping Sidra grounded. I felt awful about it.

"So what brings you here?" I asked Mom as Chris took my hand, kissing the top of my head. I don't know why, but I loved the way it felt with his lip piercings.

"I really wanted to see you, and you didn't wanna go out, so I thought I might try dropping by." she answered, and I could tell in her eyes she was hiding something.

"Well, you've seen her." Chris said coldly, squeezing my hand. "Is that a way of saying I'm unwelcome?" Mom shot back, and I recognized the look in her eyes- it was one she had when she would comtemplate a spell.

"It's a way of saying I don't like you being in my home." Chris spat at the woman. "Sin, do you want me here?" Mom asked, eyes remaining locked with Chris's.

"I want you both to relax." I said, stepping between them. They continued to stare each other down, so I placed my hands on either side of Chris's face and forced him to look down at me.

"Relax." I said firmly, feeling how tightly he was clenching his jaw. He looked back up at my mom, then pulled out of my grasp. "Fuck this." he growled. He stomped out of the living room, then out of the house, slamming the front door shut.

I looked at my mom, who had an evil smile written on her lips. I knew something was wrong with her, it was like she was reverting back to the old her.

"I think you should go..." I said quietly, looking down at my feet. "What?" Mom hissed at me. "I don't think you should be here..." I mumbled. She studied me for a moment.

Realizing I was serious, she picked up her purse from the coffee table and walked out, slamming the front door even harder than Chris had.

I was about to call him when he walked back in. "Thank you." Chris said, then pulled me close by my waist, roughly crashing his lips against mine.

I pulled away. "I'm not an anger outlet." I said bluntly, "Go write something." He looked pissed and stomped away again, but I wasn't about to have sex with him when he was mad. That's not even a pleasure pain, it just hurts.

I realized then I could hear Sidra still crying and banging om the bedroom door, so I went and unlocked it. I opened the door, and Sidra flung herself at me, sobbing.

"It's okay baby, Mommy's here." I tried to soothe her. I noticed Electra sitting on her bed calmly, playing with two dolls.

Sidra continued crying, so I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom and cleaned her tear-stained face, as well as had her blow her nose. Then, I carried her into the living room amd turned on the TV, then sat with her on the couch.

"Will My Little Pony cheer you up?" I asked hopefully, and she nodded with a sniffle. I turned on the show, regardless of Chris's orders. Let him get mad. Whatever.