Guitar Lessons Frank Iero x reader

Music is so fucking awesome it's the only thing that keeps me alive. Today was the best dayever my mother finally agreed to take me to Guitar lessons OMG I"M SO FUCKING HAPPY once pulled out of my thoughts she said "Y/N! i have a surprise!!!! your gonna love it so much!" "ok mom" with those words i was really getting eager o find out what the surprise is...

While driving i was listening to Black Veil Brides Perfect Weapon while screaming andy's part. My mother always looks at me crazy when i do that but who.the.fuck.cares? no one.

We pulled into a place like a fucking Garage or some shit. Then my mom said "get out of the car" "ok" sometimes she can be really nice but a bitch sometimes. "i'll pick you up at 6:30 ok" i checked the time to see that it was 4:00 and she opened the the trunk for me to gt the black acoustic guitar

 "i'll pick you up at 6:30 ok" i checked the time to see that it was 4:00 and she opened the the trunk for me to gt the black acoustic guitar

This guitar was my fucking favorite because of the awesome color. 

Once i closed the trunk she spun off not even saying good bye so then i walked up to the place and knocked on the entrance 

Then i heard a familliar voice say "come In" and i opened it to reveal a dark room with very little light and then the voice said "Hi My name is Frank" then with that all the pieces fell into place it was fucking frank fucking iero. THANK YOU MOM "HOLY SHIT" "hey watch your language nah jk i fucking cus a lot" Then the room light up to see frank iero standing right infront of me Then i hug him and hes just shocked. then he hugged back and said "Hi what's your name?" "Y/n Y/L/n" "nice to meet you Y/N" then we broke apart the hug. and he smilled sheepishly at me and i just stared at his hazel eyes and we just stayed there until i got to feel uncomfortable and said "Frank ummm hi? " "hi is all you can say after we just had  eye sex?" "yep" popping the p.

"so what song do you have in mind for you to learn?" "ummm maybe one of your songs? hmm?"  "sure why not? this song is called She's The Prettiest Girl At the Party" "ok"

"I got my bags all packed and I'm ready to go
I'm standing outside of your figurative door

But if it's alright with you I'd rather not miss out on us

So I could use something good, I really need this to work out
Course, the way things have been going, it might be smarter to just cash out

[Shortened Chorus]

[Verse 2]

I'll put it on the line if you'd just give it a go
'Cause I wanna be the only one to hold you so close and so tight
If it's cool with you, I'd really love to spend the night

[Chorus]

But I'm on your side
'Cause I know I'm not easy to deal with sometimes

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

But I'm on your side
'Cause I know I'm not easy to deal with sometimes"

"wow" is all i could say his fucking voice is awesome. "wow really?" "yeah its so awesome" "really its just a small song from when im just sad" "it was really heart warming"  Then frank got up from the chair were sitting on and he looked at me and lifted my chin and kissed me.

FUCKING KISSED ME!!!!!....

Once we pulled apart i felt theheat rise up to my cheeks and he looked at me and said "thatwasamazing" "what?" "that.was.amazing." "REALLY?!?!?" i was screamming because The Frank Iero just stole my FIRST FUCKING KISS. "was that your first?" "ummm how did you know?" "i heard you talking to yourself" "oh shit i do that sometimes...." he laughed.

He fucking laughed at my nervousness. Asshole.

After that kiss time went by fast we were just learning new music. Since im a beginner were learned nirvana songs and we fucking nailed it. "your a retty fucking good player" "really its kindof y first time....." "really? you were born to be a rockstar"i checked the time and it was 6:00 and i said "shit" "what?" "its 6:00.." "well i mean i could see you again tomarrow..." "i have school." "sO?" "are you gonna............like pick me up?" "fuck it why not" and he giggled his fucking giggle.