Reason {Alcoholic Gerard AU x reader}

Three years. Gone, down the fucking drain. "He's not right for you" "He's ugly" "Dump his fat ass" "NO!, god just because you don't like him doesn't mean I wont now get the fuck off my back." Those memories came washing over me. "Blinded by love" my ass what type of bullshit is that?! I was seeing very clearly and yet I made the biggest mistake of my life.

~FlashBAck~

Driving home....... I have big news today...... *BARK* *BARK*. I turned to the puppy who was sitting beside me with joy

He's the cutest I got him from a trash bin walking towards my car

He's the cutest I got him from a trash bin walking towards my car. This little sucker will be the death of me. When the check the autopsy will be :Death;Cuteness. I laughed to my self. Parking into my drive way and hiding the puppy behind me.
When we first met I was walking my dog and he started petting Lucky... I guess I was Lucky to have him..
I smiled and fumbled fpr my keys while holding our new puppy. I opened the dppr to find Gerard with a beer bottle in his hand and another dozen on our coffee table. "Gera-" "shut it bitch" He got up and smacked me. The dog junped put of my hands and barked at Gerard, Lucky 2.0 thats his name, bit Gerard and Gerard looked at the dog and looked at me and his face softened "Y/n-" I ignored him and picked up lucky and walked out as fast as I could..