the last day to be alive

I walk up towards the door of the concert just to be greeted by a gaurd he smiles and i smoile showing him my ticket this was just a show like in a bar I'm so gratefuly my parents excepted of the music that i listen to. I got a call it was my mom 

"mom?"

"honey......... did you get there safely?"

"yes thanks mom for checking" 

"no problems my darling you know im sorry right?....."

"yeah its ok i love you"

"i love you too honey"

"bye"

"bye honey i love you!"

and i hung up and i got my seat right in front of The lead singer my idol, the person that stopped me from suicide, right there in front of him right there i could see him drinking water laughing with Ray and Mikey and frank tuning his guitar. god all i could do is stare.

And the room got filled so quickly i didn't even notice. 

And before i knew it they were playing right in front of me Gerard singing making me lose my train fo thought he was so close i could see him smiling and the faces he makes while he sings the passion god he was amazing and i had my arm raised up while singing teenagers.

I raised my fist and my arm while my arm sleeve slipped down reaviling my scars and one just brand new the day before from Anderson. Gerard looked at my arm and saw the bleeding i didn't even notice it until i felt the stream down my arm. 

I looked away not able to face him. I covered my sleeve and started tearing up 

dammit he knows that i'm a worthless pathetic person who cuts herself. He wont want to see my face fuck.... why am i such a fuck up?

I look at him and he's staring just right there and the song ends and so does the band and gerard goes off stage and talks to a gaurd. wonder that he's doing and he looked at me then poointed of fuck i thought i should get going.

I started walking out and then i got grabbed by the wrist and the gaurd said "Mr. Way would like to talk to you " "oh ok" 

The preformance ended and another band started playing MayDay Parade Terrible Things?

And i was the only one brought back stage i could feel the dagers of the other girls eyes on my back just watching me out of jealousy.

I was escourted towards the back of the bar. and I found A Gerard, very tired and sweaty frank, a tipsy ray, serious mikey looking at me and frank looked at me and so did Gerard. 

Gerard walked towards me and pulled me aside "did you do that to yourself or did someone make you do it?" i had no idea of what he said 

"the cuts" "oh these i'm fine.." 

"no youre not i've met people who've ended their lives just for hiding their feelings."

"well im strong." no im not

I will never ever be please save me from my self destruction.

" come on you can talk to me after all i have all night"

"all night huh" "yess i do" 

I covered my face wanting to cry no one ever has cared about me and my parents they just want to get on my good side because Their getting old.

An: 575 words with out the an.

I've been trying to write better and improve my skill =s ok dont judge bitchees!!