George Weasley | Harry Potter

IMAGINE: YOU ARE PREGNANT WITH TWIN BOYS 2 YEARS AFTER HAVING YOUR TWIN GIRLS

George sat in the waiting room waiting for you to come out and tell him what you were having. A boy or a girl. Your twin girls sat along side him. "Daddy, is Mommy sick?" The oldest twin, Susan, asks. "Yeah, this is where we come when we're sick." The younger, Ashley, adds. "No baby girls, Mommy is gonna have another baby." George explained to the small children. "Is it a boy?" Susan asks. "We don't know yet." George tells them. You walk out of the doctor room smiling brightly. You see your husband and children, walking over. "So.." George asks extending the o. "It's twin boys." You say happily. George picked you up spinning around. "Oh my god what are we gonna name them?" George asks. "You pick one I'll pick the other? Like last time." You ask. "Okay yeah, um, Tyler for the first." George says. "And Jaxon as the other." You say. "But with an x." "Sounds great baby." "We're gonna have twin brother?!" Ashley pipes up. You smile down at her. "Yes you are honey." "YEAH! That's awesome!" Susan high-fives her younger sister. You and George laugh down at them while he pulls you in for a side hug. 

--------

Imagine for @undercover_Fangirl97  Thanks for requesting!