Klaus Hargreeves | The Umbrella Academy

WARNING! FLASHING LIGHTS!

IMAGINE: Klaus seeing you being killed by Cha-Cha and Hazel

Luther had been missing and you were starting to get worried. You boyfriend had been trying to get sober so you tied him to a chair. Hearing his screams to let him go didn't make your worrying any better. You had finally had enough when you went upstairs to untie him and go find Luther. "Babe, why are you untying me?! I told you to stay strong!" "We have to go find your brother Klaus!" "Diego? How long has he been missing?" He was helping you untie the ropes now. "No, Luther." You say. "Oh." He looks a bit relived knowing that it wasn't Diego, but still looked a bit worried. "Klaus, he talked about doing, you know, drugs." You tell the pale boy. "WHAT!? We have to go find him!" You and Klaus rush around the town when you heard some people talking about a large, hairy man. "Hairy man, large?" You mumble to yourself. "Klaus! Over here!" You shout over to him as you figure out the man they described was Luther. You both run into a club that was blaring music and smelled like puke and sweat. There was flashing lights and people jumping everywhere. You looked over and saw Klaus ready to give in. "Hey, hey, you have to stay strong." You tell him grabbing his cheeks and giving him a kiss. He moves along, a bit slower now. You were calling Luther's name as well was Klaus when you bumped into some tall, hairy dude. "Hey, watch it!" You say looking up and seeing Luther. "Luther! Klaus I found him!" You tell the almost collapsing boy. Klaus comes over as fast as he can, but it wasn't fast enough. You fell to your knees holding your stomach. Klaus's face went more white than it ever was, he lost all thought of the drugs in the room. Luther hadn't noticed the gun shot that went off, no one who was high did. But Klaus did. He ran over, falling. He crawled the rest of the way to you and held your stomach where the bullet hole was. Blood was gushing out of your stomach and Klaus knew you were going to die. Tears were pouring out of his eyes. "Klaus.." You start to talk as Klaus looks at you. "Please, stay sober so you can still talk to me. Please. I love you so much baby, so, so much. Goodbye for now Klaus." You say as your eyes start to close. "Y/N? Babe? No, no, no, no. Y/N!!! WAKE UP!!!!" Klaus was sobbing over your dead body. He saw the mask of Cha-Cha and Hazel turn the corner out the door and he knew he would have his revenge.