10th Doctor | Doctor Who

IMAGINE: You, The Doctor, and Rose were all setting up the tree in the Tardis and The Doctor fell while putting the lights on

It was your favourite time of year. Christmas. You loved all the lights, hot drinks, music, decorations, movies, and so much more. You and Rose made sure to ask The Doctor to decorate the Tardis for the holidays, and surprisingly he said yes. You and Rose were so happy. You both rushed to the nearest tree shop, since The Doctor brought you both back to London for Christmas, and got the prettiest one. When you brought it home, you saw the Doctor pull out a small box of lights, ornaments, and tinsel. You three quickly got the tree to say standing in it's stand. "Doctor, can you please help me set these up? Please." You ask him. He looks over "What do you want me to set up?" He asks. "The lights." You say as you keep getting more and more tangled in the bulbs like an enormous spider web. The time traveller just laughed and came over to help get them off of you. He started wrapping it up on the tree and soon you heard "WOAH WOAH WOAH!" Then a loud crash. You peek around the corner you were behind and saw The Doctor on the ground with the tree on top of him with Rose on the ground laughing, tears running down her face from laughing so much. You look at The Doctor in shock as you start laughing as well. Soon all three of you are laughing. When you all finish you and Rose get the tree off of him and you all have a glass of hot coco with marshmallows.

--------

@Magic_and_books sorry it took so long  to update. I had major writers block and couldn't think of anything. Hope you like it.