Cameron Dallas

IMAGINE: You help Cameron through an anxiety attack

"Cam, just breath." You tell Cameron. He was on the floor resting his head on the couch backstage the meet and greet he was doing, crying and gasping for air. He was visibly shaking and could barely talk. "What should I do Cameron?" You ask desperately. He only responds with more violent shaking and more tears. You do the only thing you can think of and grab the panicked boy into your lap, playing with his hair. "Breathe with me." You tell him taking a deep breath in then out. He tries his best to do what you did and kind  of managed. His tears finally stopped and he wasn't shaking as bad. Only little shivers every now and then. He could finally breath again but still remained in your lap. "Cam, what are you doing?" You ask as your best friend of 14 years. "Nothing." He said playing with the rip in your jeans. "I really like you Y/N." He tells you. "Like, a lot." "I really like you too." You say as he continues whatever he's doing to your rip. "Will you go out with me?" He asks you. "Of course." You say, a big smile on your face. His mom walks back stage where you both were. "Cam, you good?" She asks him. "Yeah, I'm much better now." He tells her. "Great, think you can go back out there? You fans want to keep meeting you." She explains. "Um, can Y/N come with? Please." He says getting teary eyes again, knowing going out there alone again will just trigger another attack. "Of course she can honey, Y/N, is that good with you?" Mrs. Dallas asks you. "Yeah sure." You say with a small smile. "Great." She says, giving you both a hug.

---------