Winchesters | Supernatural PART 1

IMAGINE: Your brothers, Dean and Sam, were in heaven for two years

IMAGINE: Your brothers, Dean and Sam, were in heaven for two years. You had been left behind to keep watch over earth. You died in a demon attack but Dean and Sam didn't know. When you died they both got flashbacks of all the good things you've done for them over the years and they realize you've passed away and they would never got to see you again.

The last thing you saw was a flash of light as the hell hound scratched into your stomach, causing your last breath. Up in heaven Sam was talking to his brother when he fell to the ground holding his head. He groaned in pain. "SAM!" Dean yells out crouching by his brother only to feel the same, white pain seering through his body. Images of you and the boys flashed through each of their eyes. You were seated at the table with your big brother Sam learning how to use his computer for research purposes. You were with Dean learning how to drive in the Impala. Dean was sat across of you eating a pie while Sam was drinking a milkshake on your tenth birthday. You and Sam were going on an early morning run to "get in shape". Dean and you were washing Baby when you were grounded. Suddenly the images were gone. The boys knew what that meant. You were gone. Sam's lips quivered and Dean grabbed his brother in a hug. Dean was trying to stay strong in front of Sam. Sam was sobbing into his chest. "It's okay." Dean would coo into his ear. "It's okay." He said one last time his voice breaking. Soon they were both sobbing into eachother. They both knew that it wasn't going to be okay. "I'm sorry." They both said at the same time. "I can't do this anymore." Dean said. "I can't."

-------

A/N - Should I make a part 2? @Magic_and_books