Weasley Twins | Harry Potter

IMAGINE: You cover for the Weasley twins and end up getting a "detention" with Umbridge

"I am only going to ask once Mr. Wealsey, Mr. Wealsey and Miss.Y/L/N, which one of you's  placed the dung bomb in my office?" It had been George and Fred but you took the blame because if the boys got in trouble with Umbridge once more, they would be expelled. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? "I did it." You say. The boys look at your thankfully, with a small smile. "Detention." She says. "Come to my room in five minutes." . In five minutes you went and sat down in the desk. "You'll be doing some lines tonight." She explains. "I haven't got a quill." You say. "That's quite alright. Here, use one of mine." She grabs a quill from her desk, handing it to you. "You don't need ink. Now, I want you to write the words, The Weasleys are a bad influence on me." Umbridge tells you. You start writing it down after sending a glare her way. A sharp pain started on your wrist. Soon blood was trickling down your arm. "I think that's enough for today. She says. You pack up and leave, bumping into the twins on your way out of the hall. They see the blood and they instantly go into panic. "Oh merlin! Y/N what happened?!" Fred asked rolling your sleeves up. What he saw broke his heart in two. "Y/N." He said, his voice breaking. "What, I want to see." George says pushing his way through. George read it and turned paler than usual. He had tears in his eyes and his bottom lip was quivering. It looked as though all the happiness had faded from inside him. As though he could never be happy again. "What did that wicked toad do to you?" He asks bawling his hands up into fists. "She made me write it." You explain looking down. "I don't think that it's true." You say. The boys pull you into a hug and offer you to sleep with them that night. You take the offer and sleep with George on the couch in the Gryffindor common room while Fred was on the ground. George traced his finger along the words. "It's gonna scar." He said. You felt a wet drop fall onto your wrist. He was crying. You turn around and wipe his tears away. "It's okay Georgie. It only hurt at first." You say using the nickname you gave him in first year on the Hogwarts express. He hugs you whispering a "I'm so sorry this happened to you. It should have been us."

-------

@undercover_Fangirl97