Cory Matthews | Boy Meets World

IMAGINE: You are going off to collage and leaving Cory and Shawn behind

"I'll be back guys, it's only for two years." You say trying to make them and yourself feel better. "Sure ya will." Cory says in his weird voice that he does when things don't go as planned. "Yeah, what's gonna be here for you?" Shawn asks you. "You guys." You say looking at Cory and Shawn, mainly Cory. Shawn scoffed and Cory just looked heart-broken. "Come on guys, you know I'll always come back to my penguin and wolf." You say using the nicknames you came up with in grade two. "I hate that nickname." Shawn said laughing. "I love mine. I'm gonna be the penguin forever!" Cory says proudly. "Here, if you don't believe me that I'll come back, give me something and this way you'll know that I'll come back to return it to you." You say to the boys. "Alright, that sounds like a good idea." Shawn says. "I'll be right back, gotta run to Turners, don't go anywhere, okay?" He says. "Alright." Shawn rushes out of the house and Cory turns to you. "Princess, we've been dating for five years now and I think that it's time that I ask you this.." He got onto one knee and pulled out a ring. "Oh, my god." You say looking at the real diamond. "Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, will you do me the honor of being my wife?" He asks you. "Cory, yes." You say a tear slipping down your face. He stands up and wipes it away with his thumb. He takes your hand and slides the ring on, a perfect fit. "I'm back." Shawn yells as he enters the kitchen of the Matthews. Shawn has his leather jacket from when you three all entered high school in his right hand. "Here." He says handing it to you. "Shawnie." You say as you grab it with the hand your ring is now on. "Woah, woah, woah. What's that?" Shawn asks pointing to your finger. "Cory proposed." "AW MAN I MISSED IT?!" Shawn yells. He comes up and hugs you guys in a group hug. "I love you guys. I promise I'll come home every holiday, even small ones like Easter." But let's face it, not a single holiday, even small ones like Easter, was ever small when you were with the two boys you loved more than anything.

----------