Death Witch's Split Part 1

Juvenile Pack HQ

Death Witch walks into a room where John/Mechanic was working. John noticed her as he stopped working. "Need something, Lily?" He asked.

Lily nodded and looked at the black bodysuit and cape she was wearing. "I'm not sure about this outfit." She said, embarrassed. "It's kinda tight and... erotic."

John blinked a bit. "You're right." He said. "Maybe I should've made you something suitable to your taste."

Death Witch nodded and walked towards John. She accidental bumped into a table, which caused a beaker filled with purple liquid spill all over. John looked at her with widened eyes.

"I-I'm so-" before Death Witch could finish, she was covered in smoke. John backed up a bit when this happened. When the smoke cleared, Death Witch was on the ground as four other versions of her appeared around her. John was dumbfounded when this happened. When Death Witch got up, she saw the four versions of her leave the room.

"Wha-what just happened?!?!" She exclaimed, terrified, and confused at the same time. John walked towards the beaker and picked it up.

"I don't know, but it seems you have split," John answered. Death Witch looks at John in confusion.

"Wha-What does that mean?" She asked him.

"It means that your personalities have split into individual forms," John answered her again. "And God knows what kind of personalities were split from you."

Death Witch gulped and headed to the door. "I gotta find them!!!"

Training/Weight Room

"L-Lily?" Bang asked as he saw a version of Death Witch wearing an erotic witch costume.

"Fufufu," Erotic Death Witch giggled to herself. "Where you looking at, perv?~" Bang immediately flushed red when he heard this then promptly turned away from her.

"Why are you wearing... such revealing clothing?" Bang asked, still looking away from her. Erotic Death Witch smirked at him and walked towards him slowly.

"Isn't it obvious?" Erotic Death Witch bit her lip, "it's because I li-" before she could finish her sentence, the real Death Witch appeared behind her, and German suplexes her. "Owwie!" Erotic Death Witch exclaimed when her head hit the ground. Death Witch picked up the erotic version of her before leaving the room as Erotic Death Witch whines.

Bang was left dumbfounded, "what the hell just happened?"

Cafeteria

At the cafeteria, one of Death Witch's versions confronted Caravince and Luc.

"Don't talk to me anyhow!" Shouted the Tsundere Twintail Death Witch, "if my friends start talking to me, I might make a happy smiley face!" She pointed her finger at the two as the two female heroes look at Tsundere Death Witch in surprise until the real Death Witch came in and tied up the tsundere version of her before dragging her out of the cafeteria.

"What was that?!?!" Caravince shouted as Luc was crying tears of joy.

"Yeah... really..." Luc sobbed, "calling us her friends and whatnot. Lily has a heart of gold!"

Caravince was more surprised by Luc's reaction. "Isn't there something else you should be focusing on?!"

Sparring Room

"Get ready, Death Witch," Dark Hood said as he gets in a fighting stance.

"This isn't why I'm here." The version of Death Witch said emotionlessly as she slowly approaches Dark Hood and cups her hands on his cheeks. "Moreover, I want to spend more time with you and have a fun time together. Can I?"

This caught Dark Hood off guard since he didn't expect this at all. "H-Huh?"

Kuudere Death Witch smiled a bit at Dark Hood. "Take off the mask." She requested, "I wanna see your face." Dark Hood takes her hands off of his face and backs off before Death Witch snuck behind the kuudere version of her and tied her up.

Dark Hood looks at Death Witch. "Care to explain?" He asked her.

"I-I'll explain later." Death Witch answered as she carried the Kuudere Death Witch away.

At the HQ Lobby

"Hey, DW," Reaper said as he approached the other version of Death Witch, who looked more severe than usual. "Heard you've been acting 'dere' to everyone. You all right?"

"We're friends, right, Reaper?" The acute Death Witch asked.

"Huh?" Reaper was confused by this. "Of course, we are."

"Then... can you promise that you'll never kill again?" The version of Death Witch asked. Reaper felt a little concerned about this.

"Where did this come fro-"

"Of course, you won't." She giggled a bit as she held her hands together while she looked down, "because we are 'friends' after all." Reaper started to feel creeped out. "If you're my friend, you definitely won't betray me. If you betray me... I'll..."

She pulled out a knife out of nowhere. "I'll have your **** off like a sausage!" The serious-yandere Death Witch smiled sadistically. Reaper became agitated and ran off.

The real Death Witch came and tied up her yandere counterpart.

Later in the room, John was in.

Death Witch sighed in relief. "That's all of them."

John looks at the tied up Death Witch's. "Weren't there four?" He asked her.

Death Witch looks at the remaining Death Witches. The tsundere is here; the kuudere is here; the yandere is here and...

"THE PERVY ONE IS GONE!!!" Death Witch shouted as John plugged his ears with his fingers from how loud she cried.

Karmen: I'll be posting Part 2 of recruitment sometime soon.