A Miraculous Crossover Part 1

Karmen: I started watching this show called Miraculous Ladybug so here's the first crossover episode.

"Marinette, did ya hear?" Alya asked her.

"Hear what?" Marinette asked, looking at her friend.

"There're foreign exchange students from America coming to our school," Alya answered excitedly. "What do you think they're gonna be like?"

Marinette shrugs. "I don't know, the same as the rest of us?"

Alya squirms excitedly. "Oh I can't wait to meet them. I bet they have great stories to tell about the heroes of America!"

Marinette sighs softly. "You really are a hero fanatic."

"Well If Lady Bug and Cat Noir wouldn't exist, I wouldn't have so much followers on my website!" Aly smiled at Marinette.

Somewhere across the Pacific Ocean.

A private jet was flying across the Pacific Ocean. Red Rider, Jessie Flame, Juan Dela Cruz, Mark Freeman and Akane Hiroshami are aboard on the jet.

"This is my first time going to Paris!" Red says in excitement.

"This isn't a field trip, Red," Mark said. "We're on an undercover mission."

"Come on, Mark. Let her have some fun," Akane pats his shoulder.

"I don't understand, why do we have to go to school?" Juan groaned.

"It makes more sense than random, young tourists with no adult supervision, asking about Paris' two costumed heroes," Jess sighed. "Disguising as students is a better cover."

"Yeah, but why us?" Juan asked. "And why do we have to worry about people with super powers that are outside of our country?"

"Ever since the Juvenile Pack are under watch of the United Nations, they need all the info of every active hero on Earth," Akane explained.

"What do you think it'll be like?" Red asked them in excitement.

"What?" Juan asks. "France?" Red nodded excitedly.

"We'll see when we get there," Mark answered.

Later

"Whoaaaaaa!" Red exclaims in amazement when they exited the jet. The jet landed in a private airfield owned by Ricardo De Leon.

"I never knew Mr. Leon has his own airfield." Mark says in amazement. "The place looks way nicer than the airport in Washington."

Juan looks at Akane and Jessie looking at a French dictionary. The dictionaries they were reading are translated to their home languages. Japanese and Vietnamese.

"I thought you both knew French?" Juan says.

Akane sighs. "I only know English and Japanese. I never really considered learning other languages because I didn't think I'd travel anywhere else besides English speaking countries or Japan."

"I'm just trying to refresh my memory." Jessie answers.

A Dodge Grand Caravan arrived to pick them up. When they went inside the vehicle, they saw who was driving.

"Amor!" Red says in surprise. The others were surprised as well.

"Wha-What are you doing here?" Juan asked the Amor. Amor just looks at them from the mirror.

"Brother asked me to pick you guys up." Amor answered them.

"But why are you here in France?" Amor asked.

"I'm working." Amor answered her and started driving.

Later they arrived at a mansion. "I'm not surprised." Mark looks out the window to see the large mansion. After parking the vehicle inside of the mansion's garage, they all exited the vehicle.

"And the garage is way bigger than my living room," Juan chuckles. "You sure are lucky, Red."

"I supposed," Red replies. "But it'd be nice if there were more people in the manor. It'd feel less empty."

Later

"Everyone take your seats!" Shouted the teacher.

Marinette sat down at her usual seat next to Alya.

"For those who don't remember, we have American students who transferred to our beloved school today," the teacher continued. "Once they step in this classroom, I expect you all on your best behavior."

Marinette saw a girl with copper shimmer hair and vanilla skin and a Mexican boy and Vietnamese girl that followed from behind her.

The three international students faced the students of the classroom.

"Please introduce yourselves and tell us a little something about you." The teacher requests.

Red smiled bright at the students, causing most of the boys' hearts skip a beat. "My name is Red Rider. My adoptive father is Ricardo De Leon."

Juan went next. "I'm Juan Dela Cruz. I'm not so good a French, so bear with me."

Then lastly Jessie. "Jessie Flame." She said simply. No facts about her, yet most of the students found her stoic attitude cool.

"You three can go ahead and find yourselves some seats." The teacher said.

Red went towards Marinette and Alya, Juan went to sit with a blonde boy and Hispanic boy while Jessie couldn't find a seat and ended up sitting with a blonde girl she's already judging.

Red turned to the darkish-Blue haired girl she sat next to and smiled at her. "Hi, what's your name?" She asked her.

Marinette was startled a bit and was overwhelmed by Red's assertive personality. "Oh, I'm Marinette," she introduced. "Nice to meet you Red."

"Hi, Red! I'm Alya!" Said a girl with wavy and reddish-brown ombre hair which grows slightly past her shoulders. "What's America like? Have you met the heroes there! Do you know Lucienne?!" Alya managed to be the most assertive person here.

While Red was struggling to answer Alya's questions, Juan has already befriended Adrien and Nino while Jessie has grown to hate the blonde girl known as Chloé.

Somewhere Unknown

A dark purple dressed villain with a silver mask snickered to himself as he looks at a hologram of Jessie being annoyed by Chloé. "Short-tempered indeed. Just one push and she'll overreact with violence." He opens his palm as a white butterfly lands on it. Once in contact with his hand, it turns to black and flys out of the opening roof. "Now she'll calm her mind once she lets all the rage out!"

Karmen: I'll be making more soon! Comment what other shows I should crossover!