Death Witch's Split Part 2

"Where is she, where is she?!?!?!?!!?!" Death Witch screams in her head. She ran around the headquarters, searching for the other version of herself.

Somewhere in the Juvenile Pack HQ

Bang is hanging around in the meeting room alone. He heard a door open and saw Lily come in, looking as cheerful the last time he saw her. He blushes at her, remembering what happened between him and her before.

"Y-You still haven't changed clothes." Bang stuttered.

"Why would I?~" Erotic Death Witch smirks at him. She steps closer to the hero.

"You know. This isn't really like you." Bang steps back from her.

"But don't you like this version of me?~" Erotic Death Witch wall-slams Bang against a wall. Bang was sweating nervously from the situation he is in until...

"Hey!" Shouted the real Death Witch who entered the room. Erotic Death Witch looks at her and pouts.

"You always miss your chances. I'm doing you a favor here!" Erotic Death Witch yells at the real Death Witch.

"What the hell is going on?" Bang asks in confusion.

"This is not what I wanted!" Death Witch shouted at her erotic copy. "I refuse to let you go on with this!"

"Yeah, that's cheating!!!" Shouted Tsundere Death Witch, who was behind the real Death Witch. She helped in shock when she turned around to see the three other versions of herself behind her.

"A head-start is unacceptable." Commented kuudere Death Witch.

"I agree," said Yandere Death Witch. "I believe the true love of Bang's life should be the last one standing." She suggests.

"Alright, bring it on, bitches!" Shouted the Erotic Death Witch. The copies began fighting each other, leaving the original dumbfounded.

Why is this happening to me?! Death Witch thought to herself.

"S-So many Lily's..." Bang exclaimed in shock. "This can't be because of my self-consciousness, is it?"

"Bang, I can explain!" Death Witch says, trying to get control over the situation. "This is all a misunderstanding!"

"Misunderstanding?" Erotic Death Witch chuckles as she was digging Kuudere Death Witch. "We're acting this way due to our feelings!"

Kuudere Death Witch giggles softly. "Are you sure the one who's misunderstanding isn't you?"

"Huh?" Death Witch looks at her copies.

"It's your fault for always staying in the back without doing anything while girls flock around him!" Tsundere Death Witch shouts. "All you do is look afar, hoping he'll come to you!"

"If you want him, you should fight and steal him for yourself." Yandere Death Witch says calmly as she swings her knife at Tsundere Death Witch and grins at the OG Death Witch. "If you can steal him~."

Suddenly Erotic Death Witch appears behind Bang and licks her lips. "I win~" She choruses as she leans towards Bang's face to steal a kiss.

Death Witch blushes bright red. "No! You can't!" She shot a powerful gust of wind at the Erotic Death Witch, which caused her to go flying. Death Witch then appears in front of Bang and spreads her arms out protectively. "I care about him deeply, and I refuse to hand him over to any of you!" She shouts pridefully.

The other death witches looked at her in surprise while the erotic one just giggled. "Alright then~," She says. "Guess we're done here," she and the others start disappearing. "You sure are troublesome, Lily Noble."

As they disappeared, all that was left was colorful orbs that flew back into Death Witch. "everything's back to normal?" She asked herself.

"Lily?" Bang called out. Lily then flushed red and turned around to face him. "T-That's how you think of me, huh?"

Lily turns away and covers her flushed face. "He heard it!" She muttered to herself. I gotta go!" She rubs off before Bang could say anymore. As she left, Bang just stood there confused and then smiled.

Later

"Miss Noble?" John looks at Lily Who was lying face down on the couch as she whimpers.

Karmen: I hope you're enjoying the series!

Juvenile Pack INFINITEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara