The Juvenile Gals (A Gender Swap Episode)

Karmen: Here's another chapter! I'll try and post Part two of Death Witch's Split tomorrow!

"Damn, where are the guys?" Luc asked.

Caravince, Death Witch, and Luc sat around the conference table, waiting for the male heroes to come.

"Yeah... it's not like them to be this late," Death Witch added as she twiddled with her thumbs. Caravince leaned back on her chair as she sighed.

Finally, the boys walked into the room. The girls turned around and were only surprised by Bang wearing a mask and baggy clothes instead of his regular costume.

"What's with him?" Caravince asked Dark Hood as she pointed at Bang.

"Don't worry about it," Dark Hood answered with a deep, distorted voice. Now the girls are confused. They know he doesn't use any voice changers.

"Are you guys all right?" Death Witch asked.

Reaper sighed and looked at Bang and Dark Hood then back at the girls before taking off his mask and revealing his face.

Charlie has long, shoulder-length white hair with a black streak. His face looked more feminine and gave off a tomboy vibe with the scar on his cheek.

Bang took off his mask and hat, revealing his dark brunette rope braid and his hot older-sister-looking face.

"We ran into a villain," Bang sighed, "then some gas that was thrown at us caused this."

Caravince, Death Witch, and Luc stared at Dark Hood, who is still wearing his mask.

"You gonna take that off?" Luc asked. Dark Hood shook his head. Bang rolled his eyes and pulled Dark Hood's mask off.

Dark Hood looked like a shy beauty with long-raven-black hair and soft lips, and she has grey eyes that gave a deadly glare at Bang.

"Heh, you look tsundere, Darky," Luc giggles as Dark Hood growled at her.

"How long does 'this' last?" Caravince asked the three.

"That's the problem," Reaper replied. "We don't know."

Luc was teasing Dark Hood while he tried intimidating her, but his attractive looks weren't helping; it only made him cute.

"Have you asked John for any help?" Death Witch asked Bang. Bang shook his head.

"We wanted to inform you guys first before we go get John to fix this," Bang answered.

"Wait, shouldn't you guys wear something different?" Luc asked the three. The three gender-bent girls looked at her. "I mean the armor on Darky and Reaper looks pretty big on them, and Bang looks like he came back from jogging."

"It won't matter," Dark Hood chimed in. "I'm sure John will bring us back to normal in no time."

Later

"I'm sorry, but I need more time," John apologized as he looked at the three female-turned heroes.

"Shit..." Reaper muttered to herself (should I say "he" or "her"?...) already feeling impatient.

"H-How long?" Bang hesitated.

"A couple of days... maybe weeks," John answered.

"Can it wear off?" Dark Hood asked. John just shook his head in response. The now-female heroes sighed.

"But I do have costumes that'll fit your body types," John mentioned. The girls looked at John with raised brows.

Later

Caravince, Death Witch, and Luc were hanging around in the meeting room still.

Bang, Dark Hood, and Reaper entered the room wearing Zero Suit Samus style bodysuits. Luc started chuckling a bit.

"I'm sorry. It's just weird to see you three wearing something like that," Luc giggled.

"I'm getting clothes to cover this up," Bang said before leaving.

"I'm getting my cloak," Reaper left as well.

Dark Hood just stood there, flushed red, and hiding her face. "God, this is embarrassing," she muttered.

"It's not too bad," Death Witch said, trying to be comforting. "I had to wear that once on a stealth mission."

"It's also really comfortable," Luc commented as she took a picture of them with her smartphone. "This is so going on the internet."

Dark Hood growled at her and sighed. "Whatever. I have a job to do, so I'll be leaving," Dark Hood walked away.

"Me too," Bang said and teleported away. Reaper was the only one that was left and didn't seem to have anything to do.

"I'm just gonna go... do something," Reaper said before leaving.

The girls watch them leave. "You think Reaper is gonna grope himself?" Luc asked.

Caravince shrugged. "Most likely."

Karmen: Should I make a part two??? What do you guys think?