Who Would You Wanna Date?

Karmen: Got inspiration from Komi-san chapter 75 to write this! Hope you enjoy XD. It's also 5 AM here XD!

In the Juvenile Pack HQ: Bang, Dark Hood/Cardo, Reaper/Charlie, Metal Knight/Juan and Black Steel/Mark were in the meeting room. The three eldest heroes and antihero were the only ones sitting down.

"Out of all the girls in the Juvenile Pack, who would you want to date?" Reaper asked.

"What the hell are you on about?" Dark Hood questions Reaper.

Bang just chuckles and scratches his head. "That's an odd question to ask, right guys?"

Juan and Mark looked at each other before sitting down near Reaper.

"Let's discuss this with further detail..." Juan said seriously.

These guys are serious? Bang and Dark Hood thought.

"Since I was the one who asked the question, I'll go first." Reaper said as he held his hands together on top of the table.

~Neon/Amor De Leon Scenario~

Charlie and Amor were at an amusement park.

"Ever been to an amusement park before?" Charlie asked the Filipino girl next to him.

"No..." Amor answered. "I've never been to one before..."

"Dude, what the hell!" Bang shouted at Charlie. "That's our sister!" He said, pointing at himself and Dark Hood.

"Shut up, and let me continue." Charlie talked back to Bang.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you have fun." Charlie smiled at Amor and held his hand out to her

She looked up at him before looking down at his hand. "Ok..." she slowly takes his hand and holds it gently. "... you better be right."

After playing multiple games and going on many rides, Charlie and Amor came off of a roller coaster as he saw a bright smile on her face as she was laughing.

"See, it was fun right?" He asked.

Amor looks at Charlie and smiled even more cheerfully. "It was really fun! Let's go another time!"

~~~

"Man, just imaging her smile, just warms my heart." Juan said as he places his hand on his chest.

"That was truly wholesome, Mr. Jackson," Mark nodded in agreement.

"It did sound nice," Bang admitted with a sigh. "At least you didn't add some—"

"And then she brought me back to her place where she told me 'oh I'm feeling so ho—" before Charlie finished, thankfully, Darl Hood interrupted.

"How about you, Juan?" Dark Hood asked, preventing Charlie from going any further with his R-18 story.

"Me?" Juan asked. "Well..."

~Riding Hood/Anna Rider Scenario~

The blonde teen and the Hispanic boy were sitting at a table in a fancy restaurant. Anna wore a red dress and she had an annoyed pout on her face.

"C'mon, Anna, cheer up!" Juan said. "The food here may not be perfect, but it still tastes good!"

"... Shut up, you chose the place," caterwauled Anna. "We ended up here because you have no sense at all."