Recruitment Part 2

Karmen: Sorry it took so long! Here is part two of recruitment!

Barry kept shrieking at the sight of Dark Hood until the vigilante covered the fifteen-year old's mouth.

Dark Hood: I'm not here to harm you.

Barry stopped screaming into Dark Hood's gloved hand and looked up at him.

Dark Hood: I'm gonna remove my hand and you are not going to scream after. Got it?

Barry nodded in agreement. Dark Hood removed his hand as Barry started to breath heavily.

Barry: Y-You're-

Dark Hood: Let's just get this over with. *Sigh* Bang Patonti plans on forming a team of young heroes, and we were wondering if you know where a girl called "Sugar Rush" is anywhere.

Barry shook a bit as he stared at the tall hooded man.

Barry: O-OK. I'll go get her...

Barry immediately leaves upstairs as Dark Hood waited down stairs and then decides to fix the door he knocked down.

Later. The pink haired girl who is the same height as Barry came down the stairs. Dark Hood looked at the girl with suspicion.

Dark Hood: You're Sugar?

Sugar Rush: In the flesh!

Dark Hood: Where's Barry?

Sugar Rush: He decided to stay upstairs because he's kinda scared of you. *Chuckles* so, you want me to join a hero team?

Dark Hood nodded as a response to Sugar.

Sugar: *Smiles* I accept!

Dark Hood: ... Seriously?

Sugar nodded, leaving Dark Hood surprised at how fast she accepted the offer he didn't even ask her about, yet without giving an explanation.

Later

Death Witch felt uncomfortable wearing her witch costume in public. People look at her like she's a cosplayer going to a convention. Death Witch kept walking until she saw Bryson who came out of a restaurant. Death Witch ran towards him.

Death Witch: Excuse me!!!

The boy turned around, he wore a black hoodie and had a muscular build. Death Witch stopped in front of him.

Bryson: *Raises brow at her* Who are you?

Death Witch: I-I'm Death Witch...

Bryson: Sounds like a villains name.

When Death Witch heard that, it made her heart sink.

Death Witch: I-I'm not!

Bryson: Ok? What do you want from me.

Death Witch: I wanna talk to you about the Juvenile Pack initiative.

Bryson looks at her, confused about what she was talking about until he started to understand.

Bryson: Are you asking me to join some superhero team?

Death Witch nodded as a response, she seemed desperate for him to join.

Bryson: Will there be cool stuff there? Like a headquarters?

Death Witch nodded again. Bryson had a mischievous smirk on her face.

Bryson: All right... I'm in!

Later in Olympia City

Luc flew around the city until she found Chris Wells come out of a hardware store. Luc immediately flew down in front of Chris, startling him a bit.

Chris: Who-who are?-

Luc: Chris Wells?

Luc approached Chris.

Chris: Y-Yeah?

Luc grabs him by the arm and smirks at him.

Luc: I'll explain everything once I bring you back to HQ.

Chris: W-WAITTTTT!!!

Luc immediately flew into the air with Chris holding on.

Later in Seattle

Caravince approached a hooded girl sitting on a park bench. Caravince sat besides her.

Caravince: You're Ash, right?

The hooded girl looks at Caravince.

???: Who's asking?

Caravince: My name is Caravince. Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you.

The hooded girl sighed and took off her Hood, revealing her demon horns.

Ash: You're the girl on TV.

Caravince nodded and smiled at Ash.

Caravince: I wanted to talk to you about a team we're forming for abnormal kids.

Ash raised a brow at Caravince.

Ash: And you want me to join?

Caravince nodded. Ash looked down at the ground.

Ash: But wouldn't I scare the others?

Caravince looked at Ash and sighed before smiling again.

Caravince: Of course not. Just because you look different, doesn't mean you can't be treated the same.

Ash: But what if they don't accept me?

Caravince: They will. If they don't, they'll learn to eventually.

Ash had a small smile on her face.

Ash: Ok... take me to this hero group-thing.

Caravince: Great!

Cars once creates a portal that'll send them to the HQ.

Caravince: Just follow me in here.

Karmen: Short chapter! Imma go to bed! Night!!!

Grim: Same.