How You First Met

Katsuki Bakugou
Your POV
I walked to the park alone, like usual. I don't like how people treat me just because of my quirk! Well, some think I'm quirkless and some think I'm a villain. Which is not nice thing to do to a five-year-old! I puffed my cheeks out and stuck my hands in my pocket. Once I arrived I see a blonde boy, playing in the sand pit. I walk over to him and introduced myself.
'Hello, my name is [Y/n], can you be my friend?'
'Huh? Oh sure! I'm Katsuki Bakugou! What quirk do you have?' I tensed up at the question.
'I-I have a erasing quirk...like my father' I pouted.
'That's so cool!' My eyes lit up when he said that. No one ever said that to me before. I was very happy. We played together for a while until I had to go home. We made a promise, to meet everyday if not every Sunday at the park. I shall keep that promise!

Shoto Todoroki
Your POV
'[Y/n]! Get ready! We are going to the Todoroki Manor!' My father yelled. I got ready and headed down stairs. Father and Mother are pro heroes, and so I was trained at a small age to become strong and one day surpass them. 10 I was, right now. Still trying to control my quirk. I sat in the car quietly as I wait for my father and mother to get in. Mother's quirk was manipulating things with her mind. Pretty powerful if you ask me. Father's quirk was hardening. I inherited both their quirks combined. I can manipulate earth and earth only like rocks, and sometimes use them as armour or bullets to attack people.
'[Y/n], I want you to train with Enji's (Endeavour's Real Name) son, Shoto!'
'Ok, I will'
We arrived at the Manor after ten minutes and I got out. It was huge! We went inside and sat on the couch with was very soft. I sat like a proper lady which my mother always tells me to do. A boy with half white and half red hair sat opposite me. He looked interesting so I was staring at him. I wasn't paying attention to any of what the adults were saying but when father called my name I immediately snapped back to reality. Father instructed me to follow Shoto which I did. He led me into a training room and got into a sparring position. I got into one too. The battle was intense but sadly I lost. I laid on the ground, tired.
'Here' Shoto said as he put his hand out towards me. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.
'Thanks Sho-'
'Todoroki'
'Thanks Todoroki!' I smiled.
'Your welcome, and next time. Please don't stare at me' He said, whispering the last part. I heard it and could've sworn I saw a blush but he turned his head. We headed back and I went home.

Eijirou Kirishima
Rock Boi's POV
Mom told me that her best friend's daughter is coming today! I was excited! I'm gonna have a new friend! The doorbell rang and mom opened the door to reveal Auntie (m/n) and a girl with long white hair. She had pale skin and light grey eyes. She looked as if she's transparent or a ghost.

Your POV
I can see the little boy's horror as he stared at me. That's what everyone does. I didn't like it. Mom went in and started talking with her Ms Kirishima. I took a few steps in and got stopped. Great, he's probably going to kick me out of the house.
'I'm Eijirou Kirishima! You can call me Eijirou!' The black haired boy cheered. I was so startled by his words I fell backwards.
'Owwie' I cried.
'Here let me help!' He said before helping me up.
'Thanks' I said shyly. I was never an extrovert.
'Woah! That's so cool! You look invisible!' Kirishima exclaimed. I just realised that I was half-transparent. You could literally see through me like glass.
'Oops! Sorry! It just usually happens when I'm shy' I explained softly.
'That's so cool! I have a hardening quirk!' He exclaimed before showing me his hardened arm.
'Punch it!' Kirishima suggests.
'Ok!' I exclaimed.
'Hi-yah!' I yelled softly. My voice was never loud. I can't even scream to save my life. I punched Kirishima's arm and my hand passed through it.
'Ahh!' I screamed. Not very loudly. I have activated my quirk accidentally. Kirishima looked very surprised and sad.
'No! It's not hard enough that you could pass through it! It's too soft! I have to train so nothing can pass my super manly hardening quirk!' He exclaimed.
'I'm sorry, it's just my quirk allows me to pass through walls and stuff! I can't really control it!' I apologised.
'Why are you apologising? It's not your fault!' He said.

Rock Boi's POV
I was very intrigued with [Y/n]'s quirk because it's so cool! But sadly she had to leave soon. Mom said she would come over soon which I was excited about! I made a new friend today!!

Denki Kaminari
Your POV
I was racing my brother who was behind. I was in front and I might be too ahead of him. I look back as I ran just to check. No sign of him from miles!
'Heheh, guess he couldn't catch u- ooft!' I fell to the floor hard.
'I'm sorry!' A voice said and I looked up to see a blond haired person with his hand held out. I gladly took it as he pulled me to my feet.
'Thanks!' I smiled. Still holding his hands. I felt a little shock and took my hand back. Cursing, it sting a little.
'I'm guessing your quirk is electricity?'
'Yup, sorry!'
'No worries, I have a water quirk which makes it sting more than normal!'
'Oh, I'm terribly sorry...uh?'
'[Y/n], [L/n] [Y/n]! Pleasure to meet you!'
'Denki, Kaminari Denki! Pleased to meet you, pretty lady!'
'Ahh, I'm guessing your the pervert?' I laughed.
'You can say that' He shrugged.
'Well, by chance if you meet a tiny guy named Mineta Minoru be his friend. I'm sure you two will work along each other well!' I said glancing behind my back to see my brother running towards me. I gave Kaminari a smile before running off.
'Nice body!' He called out.

Author's POV

'Nice body!' Denki called out before receiving a punch in the face.
'Don't you dare, catcall my sister!' A (h/c) boy growled before running after you.

Shinso Hitoshi
Purple Fluff's POV
I stood in the middle of the sand pit (The sand pit of love) alone. No one wanted to be my friend, they always called me a villain. I sat down and started making a small sandcastle. Until,
a girl came up to me and squats right next to me. I look over to see a (h/c) girl.
'You look like you need a friend!' She said. I only nodded.
'You look nice, do you not have a friend?'
I shook my head.
'Then I shall be your friend!' I smiled.
'Why?'
'What do you mean why?'
'No one wants to be my friend because of my quirk that's why!'
'What's your quirk? I'm sure it's nothing bad... like mine'
'What's your?'
'I asked first! You answer then I'll answer!'
'Brainwashing'
'Nightmare'
'Nightmare?'
'Yeah, nightmare. I can breath out smoke that slowly turns into a illusion. Most of my illusions are nightmares. Which is why I get called a villain! But your quirk is cool!'
'People call me a villain as well, it's not nice!'
'We're in the same boat!' I nodded. Before I could say anything her mom called her. She said bye and before I knew it she was long gone.