Fights

Todoroki Shoto

It was an ordinary day where you and your beloved boyfriend decided to train together.

'Come on, Shoto! Don't go easy on me! Use your left side!' You yelled as you land on the ground from dodging his ice attacks.

'No,' He simply replied. You sighed, he refuses to use his left side even though he was...or looks like he is a costumed to it already.

'Babe, we've talked about this, I'm not weak, so I want you to go full on in these training sessions, you're helping me and I'm helping you, and it's your powers not your lame excuse for a dad's,' You explained.

'But it's disgusting,' He scoffed.

'Peppermint, it's not! It makes you for you, and I love you for you, you know that right? Now come at me with both of your special self!' You beamed. He rolled his eyes and launched an ice attack at you, for the next few minutes he continued to do so.

'Shoto, what is up with you? You normally would use your left si-' You tried to reason but was cut off by him.

'Well I don't want to okay?! You're not my mom! Shoto use your left side! Shoto this Shoto that! GEEZ just shut up will you?!' He yelled.

'...I'm only looking out for you, yes I'm not your mom but I'm...just here to support you and try and help you,' You said, holding back the tears threatening to flow out.

'Sounding like my shitty father ain't helping!' He scoffed. You felt your heart break as he compared you to his "dad".

'...I would never stoop that low,' You sniffed before walking away, until you were out of sight, you booked it to the dorms.

Bakugo Katsuki

Bakugo was having a really shitty day, like really shitty. So you decided to cheer him up.

'Katsubabe, aren't you the best number one hero ever?' You complimented while holding his hand. He shoves your hand away and scoffed. You were beyond confused. He was never afraid to show PDA after the "incident" with OHSHC. [Refer to When They Get Jealous] You frown slightly but decided to try again. You leaned against him as you both walk into the school grounds.

'Fuck off,' He mumbled, loud enough for you to hear.

'Okay, whats wrong?' You sighed.

'You're too clingy, so fucking needy too,' He growled.

'Excuse me? Aren't you like that a few days ago?' You scoffed.

'The fuck? Never,' His face scrunched up in disgust.

'Oh wow, am I really that clingy that you need me to "fuck off"?' You growled.

'Yes, you're also very annoying, like I don't need you to tell me I'm the number one hero,' He scoffed. Your glare was quite evident you were beyond furious.

'Oh really now? Well then, I know who I won't be around today,' You huffed before walking off.

'Fucking bitch,' You heard him mumbled.

Kirishima Eijirou

You were feeling a bit down than usual, and Kirishima blabbering on about his family and friends isn't helping.

'Kiri-Kun, can you please not?' You frowned slightly.

'Not? What?' He asked obliviously, he knows very well you didnt have a great family growing up considering your dad died in a fire and after you moved away your mom was so busy she kinda neglected you, you didnt have any friends and was a loner.

'My head hurts from your talking,' You sighed.

'But you said you loved it when I talk,' He pouted.

'Not today I'm afraid, and your topics aren't very nice,' You frowned.

'What do you mean not very nice? My family and friends are. The nicest bunch you will ever meet! Except Bakugo but still!' He said a little too loudly your ears hurt. That hurt not only your ears but you yourself. You took it's he was saying your family aren't nice and his was better, so were his friend. As if he was mocking you for your family condition and how you're friendless.

'Wow, very nice Kirishima, bragging about your family,' You hid you face as you begin to walk the opposite way.

'Hey! I'm telling the truth, if you dont like my family and friends...well...' He said but before he could finish you disappeared.