When He Or You Asks You Or Him Out [PART ONE]

Lord Explosion Murder
Author's POV
⚠️Swear warning coz.... Bakugo⚠️

'Bakubro!' Kirishima yelled.
'What the fuck so you want, Shitty Hair?!' He yelled back.
'THIS!'

*insert picture of Bakugo hugging you*

*the hate on the drawing that was here was getting too much, as an artist I put myself in the owner's shoe and some comments were very disrespectful so I'll be deleting them, yes even the funny ones and not offensive ones*

'WHAT THE? WHERE'D YOU GET THAT?!' He yelled.
'Nowhere~'
'GIVE IT!'
'Not until you tell me what's up with you and [L/n]-san
'Us too!' Sero and Denki yelled appearing our of nowhere.
'Tch...YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING!' Katsuki yelled, frustrated.
'What do you think about [Y/n]? Huh? Do you like her?' Denki laughed. Katsuki's pride was getting the better of him and so her yelled, 'WHY THE FUCK WOULD I LIKE A UGLY BITCH WHO LIES?!' He wasn't even caring if you'd were his best friend, he wanted Kirishima, Kaminari and Hanta to go away.
BAM
The guys look over to where they heard the sound to see Tsuyu, Jirou, Momo and [Y/n]. [Y/n] dropped her books after hearing what Katsuki said. She was on the verge of tears.

'[Y/n]?' Katsuki said, his expression changed from anger to oh-shit-I've-made-a-mistake.

'Nice to know Bakuhoe!' [Y/n] scoffed before speedwalking back to her room.

'No wait!' Katsuki yelled at her, running after her.

'Hey! BAKUGO! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO HER!' Momo yelled.

'Let them be, perhaps Bakugo have something to tell her! Kero!'

'Or we could follow her and see what's going on!' Mina suggested, popping out of nowhere.

'We should respect their privacy!' Momo said sternly.

'You do that while whoever wants to listen in on their conversation come with me!' Mina exclaimed, leading the way. Everyone followed except Momo.

'We shouldn't! Gah! Wait for me I'm coming! I'm starting to sound like Iida!' Momo sighed.

MEANWHILE

You slammed your door shut. Your curled yourself into a ball and sat in the corner of your room.

This is stupid! I am stupid! Why would I think he would like me back?! It's Katsuki for god sake! Why do I even like him?!

KNOCK KNOCK

'Go away!' You groaned.

'[Y/n] it's me' Katsuki said in a soft tone, letting himself in.

'Go away, Bakugo!' You cried.

'[Y/n], please! I have something to tell you!'

'Oh yeah? Tell me that you hate me? I heard it already now scam!' You growled, lifting your head up to reveal your (e/c) hues turned into red glowing.

'Please, [Y/n]! I don't hate you! Your the most beautiful and amazing person I've met! And I-I um I wanted to um I have um...' He stuttered. You have never seen him so flustered before. You felt your heart beat faster as you figure out what he was trying to say.

'Katsuki, your terrible at confessing' You told him bluntly.

'PFTT!!'

'What was that?' You gulped. Silence.

'I-[Y/n]...' Katsuki started.

'I know, you love me! I love you too Katsuki Bakugo!' You beamed. Hoping it was true. He smiled.