Fights 2

Kaminari Denki

A/N Might as well mash When They Get Jealous 2 here leading to them getting angry, all good? Enjoy

You were casually on your phone like always, just chilling on the couch. Recently you found out you were "adopted", your real parents? Alive and well, where? Korea...your "dad" only kidnapped you from Korea when he found out that your real parents gave birth to you, and since they had a music background, knowing you would be useful to gain money he...well kidnapped you and raised you as your own. Escaping the grip of your dad was...quite easy when the school you go to is UA, after running away, your dad disappeared. Your brother? He...was taken by him. Your next plan is to rescue him, but for the time being, you were trying to contact your real parents, which was easy considering your real brother is friends with you. They were right under your nose the whole entire time. Your brother can wait.

You hummed as you type a text and waited for a reply, getting one soon. Smiling, you continued the conversation, just as your beloved walked in. Tsuyu and Jirou were also in the common room just chilling.

'Babe, whatcha doing?' He beamed and sat next to you, which you shifted a little, hiding your screen from him, natural instinct I suppose.

'Nothing,' You hummed as you continued typing.

'There's something alright,' He cooed and tried to cuddle you.

'Not now, Pikachu, I'm busy,' You said.

'Busy? You're just texting someone, I'm sure their not as important as me?' He pouted and showed you his puppy eyes which you didn't even spare a glance at, you eyes glued to the phone.

'Very important, go...play with Kirishima or something,' You shooed, giggling at the text your real brother just sent you.

'What's so funny?' He frowned and snatched your phone away.

'Hey!' You glared.

'Kaminari, I don't think you should take people's belongings without asking, kero,' Tsuyu croaked.

'Give [Y/n] her stuff,' Jirou frowned.

'Who's this? Jin? Why does he have tons of hearts in his contact name?' He yelled.

'Calm down, Kaminari,' Jirou urged. He glared at you demanding for an explanation.

'He's my brother,' You said calmly, 'Now give me my phone,'

'No, you give him like what 5 hearts while my contact name has 2!' He argued.

'Denki, we are seriously not having this argument about hearts,' You sighed.

'This is...stupid,' Jirou muttered.

'What do you know Jirou?' Kaminari snapped. Jirou frowned and went to your side.

'Denki! She is right! This is a stupid argument! You're just jealous I gave my brother 5 hearts, I'll give you 6, how bout that?' You reasoned.

'No, because you're brother is [B/n], not Jin! You have 1 brother not 2!' He shouted.

'Oi, Rip Off Pikachu! What in the world are you two sickos arguing about?!' Bakugo yelled.

'Bakugo, you know me very well, and so will you please tell him that Jin IS my brother? And that this argument is stupid!' You said.

'Bakugo! Look at this! She's cheating on me!' Kaminari frowned, you were about to explode, Tsuyu and Jirou holding you back.

'Kaminari, how are sure she only have one brother? Hmm? Jin...I'm pretty sure he is like fucking famous and shit, wont expect him to come home, and who knows, maybe that little shit who looks like she's going to explode any moment is adopted, and she just found out, contacting this "jin" because irl it's her real brother,' Bakugo said.