When You Tell Him You're Leaving

Explosion Boi
Your POV
Your still 5 years old

I waited patiently on the the swing. I was swinging back and forth not far from the ground. I stopped when a blonde hair boy came running up to me.
'[Y/n]chan!' Kacchan yelled.
'Hello, Kacchan!' I greeted back.
'Let's go play!' He exclaimed, grabbing my hand. I didn't move. He looked back at me, confused.
'I have to tell you something Kacchan...'
'What is it?' He frowned.
'I'm leaving, my mom found a job that pays well in America, my dad's not leaving...I won't be able to see you again' I cried. He hugged me and I can feel his tears dripping on my shirt.
'Don't cry, [Y/n]chan!'
'Will we see each other again?'

'Maybe, in the future!'

'Pinky promise?'

'Pinky promise!' Kachhan said as we pinky promised. I heard dad calling for me in the background as I hugged him one last time.

'Bye, Kacchan! Till we meet again!'

'Bye bye! [Y/n]~chan!'

Icy Hot Boi

Your POV

You're Eleven and it's been one year and you've always come to train and sometimes study with Shoto at the Todoroki Manor. You've become great friends even if he doesn't talk sometimes.

'Hello Todo-kun!'
'Hello [Y/n]-san. Ready to train?'
'About that, um...so I can't train today...'
'Why? Does your wrist hurt?'
'Oh no! No! It's just um... I'm leaving for America today...'
'....oh'
'That was quite a reaction... 😅'
'Will we train together again?'
'In the future maybe?'
'Sure!'

'[Y/n]! We have to go!'

'Bye Todo-kun!'
'Bye, [Y/n]-san!'

Sharky Boi
Your POV
You're 7 and have been going to Kirishima's house for 2 years now.

I stood, scared in front of Kiri's door. Mom rang the doorbell and I can hear Auntie Kirishima's footsteps. Thumping loudly through the hallways.

'Be brave, okay? Tell Eijirou, okay? You're going to be fine, sweetie!' My mom whispered. I nodded my head and took a big breath. Ms Kirishima opened the door and started hugging and crying with mom. I slowly sneaked in then and went to look for Kiri. And before I knew it, I was tackled to the floor.

'K-kiri-kun!'

'[Y/n]~chan! You're here! Let's go to my room!'

'I'm just here to tell you something!' I said, as he got off me. He frowned, worried.

'I-i'm moving away, to England!'

'W-What? Will we meet again?'

'Probably not since I'm going to be miles and miles away from here!'

'Oh... well!' He said before running off. He came back a few minutes with two bracelets in his hands.

'Here! I made this at school! Apparently they are called friendship bracelets! I made one for you!' He exclaimed. I took the (f/c) bracelets and wore it!

'I love it!' I said.

'[Y/n], we have to go!' My mom called out.

'Yes! Bye Kiri!' I said hugging him for the last time. He hugged back and waved as I ran off to my mom.

Denki will not be included since you met when you were 15, months before U.A.

Shinso Hitoshi
Shinso's POV

You've been playing with Shinso and went to the same kindergarten as him as well as primary school.

(This is the second year middle school) I walked into class and sat in my spot and waited for [Y/n] to arrived. I waited and waited. She's not here. How do I know? The teacher came in already and [Y/n] being [Y/n] is never that late. She would usually tell me when she's not coming.

'Class, Ms [L/n] has transferred out of this class and into another school in Hawaii. She will not be with us anymore. Mr Hitoshi! [Y/n] wanted me to give you this!' The teacher said handing me a box wrapped like a gift.

'Open it after class' he instructed.

The skipped to after class

I stared at the (f/c) wrapedd gift with cat stickers on it. I carefully opened it, trying not to damage the wrapping paper. I opened the box and there's a letter and some pictures. Pictures of us, taken at a young age. I opened the letter and read it.

Dear Shinso,

I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner as I was just told yesterday. I hope you'd forgive me! I hope we'd meet in the future! Good luck with applying for UA! Bye!

 I hope you'd forgive me! I hope we'd meet in the future! Good luck with applying for UA! Bye!

I chuckled at the picture she drew and folded the letter and put it back into the box. I quickly flipped through the pictures before putting it away and stowing the box into my bag.

'I hope we do meet again, [L/n] [Y/n]'