Missing [1]

Bakugo Katsuki

You woke up in a bed and sat up, rubbing your head you try to remember what happened and where you were only to have the events from when you were awake to flood back into your mind.

'I see that your awake?' A male voice chimed and you turned your head towards the source of the voice. Trying hard not to lash out at the mysterious male, you took a deep breath before looking towards the male with a mask.

'Where's the fucker at?' You asked.

'Out, getting food and...fucked..?' He answered, tilting his head at his last word.

'Why was that a question?' You awkwardly snickered.

'That...is what I think he's doing...he's scary,' The male sighed and you could see him shiver a bit.

'So why am I here?' You questioned.

'Chad said something about revenge, boyfriend, cheater and ponies...?' The male replied, ending with a question yet again.

'Ponies? I know all about the other ones but ponies?' You giggled.

'Yay, I made you laugh!' The male giggled back which you busted a small uwu.

'Hey, um come closer,' You requested in which he took one step closer to you.

'What's your quirk?' You asked.

'So many questions, sorry sweetie but I can't say,' The male hushed and leaned towards you before taking your phone out f your pocket.

'One thing I can say is that your little ex is troublesome and bossy, giving stupid things to do like this,' He scoffed and opened your phone typing in your password and unlocking it.

'I actually feel bad for you, you love your boyfriend so much your password is literally his birthday, very sweet yet he...is just so rude and doesn't acknowledge your love, let's do a little experiment shall we?' The male giggled.

Meanwhile...

It was lunch time, a few hours has past since you ran off to who knows where while Bakugo goes to class. And Bakugo being him was still irritated and didn't notice you were gone, but however someone else did.

'Where's [Y/n]?' Mina asked and eyed the blonde who scoffed and ate his food.

'Probably off somewhere being dramatic,' he grumbled softly.

'Hey Kacchan, have you seen [Y/n]?' Midoriya called out.

'Wait she's not with you?' Kirishima questioned as the dekusquad approaches the bakusquad's table.

'No,' Mina whimpered as she panicked about the safety and whereabouts of her best friend.

'Hey Bakugo, dont you walk with her to school?' Iida asked the blonde.

'Bakugo said she ran off to get something in the morning if I remember correctly,' Uraraka chimed.

'Then, where did she actually go? Did she get kidnapped?' Momo suggested as she overheard.

'We'll go check back at the dorms, Midoriya you guys can go inform the teachers,' Kirishima said, everyone nodded except Bakugo and Jirou. Most of the class has gathered around the three tables in the cafeteria corner.

'Wait, if [Y/n] got kidnap when going back to the dorm, how do we not know they aren't after us? Isn't it safer to go inform the teacher together and then go check?' Jirou spoke which earns nods and gulps.

'Let's go with Jirou's idea,' Mina nodded vigorously and off to the staff office the class headed.

*AGGRESSIVE KNOCKING*