He Meets Your Parent(s)

A/N Hope you like this chapter...ENJOY

Katsuki Explodaboi
Author's POV
'Hey, mom, dad! Um...I wanted to tell you something!' You gulped.
'What is it?' Aizawa asked.
'I-um... remember Katsuki?' You asked, nervously.
'Ah, that lovely boy you used to play with when you were little? I remember him! He has a bad temper but is such a lovely child!' Your mom said.
'He's in your class, which I teach' Aizawa stated.
'Yeah, um he is...my boyfriend..' You said, whispering the last part.
'He's your what?' Your mom chirped.
'My boyfriend...we're dating,' You gulped while pulling Katsuki out from behind the stairs.
'Aw! How cute! Please treat her nicely!' Your mom bowed.
'You better take care of her!' Aizawa growled, 'Else I'll make sure you don't graduate as a hero!'
'Dad! Don't scare him!' You pouted.
'I will, don't worry!' Katsuki bowed. You were surprised at his personality change. You excused yourself and pull Katsuki upstairs.
'Thank god< they were chill about this! I thought my dad would freak out!' You sighed.
'Now it's your turn to meet mine!' He grinned evilly.
'Wait what?! No!' You cried. You didn't want to as you know Katsuki's mom is loud like him and your scared.
'Don' worry, I'll protect you!' He smiled, leaning in and kissed you. You nodded before heading to his house.

Shoto Icy Hot Boi
Author's POV
'Mother, father. I want you to meet my boyfriend, Shoto!' You announced to your parents. Shoto can see you trembling so he held your hand firmly. You look at him and smiled before breathing in.
'Hmm, that's great! You two look perfect together!' Your mother chimed. Over the years your parents has changed, but your still afraid of them.
'You sure you weren't forced by Enji or something? Are you sure Todoroki isn't like his father?' Your father frowned. He hated Endeavor after you moved away for reasons you don't know as Author can't use her brain to think of any reason or events that may happen to your father to make him hate Endeavor. You felt Shoto stiffened at his words.
'Father! Shoto isn't like him! He is kind and gentle unlike his father! Shoto hated his father! He would never become him!' You yelled, anger flowing into you as you saw Shoto's sadness. Your father was shocked by your reaction.
'I love him for who he is, I wouldn't be dating him then would I?' You smiled. Shoto smiled at what you said.
'I'm sorry for my rash behaviour, father' You apologised.
'Don't be, I believe you! Todoroki, I hope you would treat her right!' Your father said. He nodded. You smiled before hugging your father and mother.
'Excuse me as I have a date to go on!' You beamed before pulling Shoto out of your house. He peck you on the lips.
'You did great! Thanks for saying what you said back there!' He whispered.

Eijirou Sharkboi
Author's POV
'Hello!' You greeted as Ms Kirishima opened the door for you and your mom.

FLASHBACK

"Kiri-kun, my mom said that today we'd be going to your house!' You beamed.
'I told you not to call me that, call me Eijirou!' He scolded.
'E-e-e-Eijirou-ku-'
'Drop the kun too!'
'E-e-e-e-Eijirou! Um, I was just thinking whether we should tell them?' You said.
'Hmm...sure!' He beamed, 'We'll text about it later, but for now let's enjoy your lunch~' Kirishima cheered. He absolutely loved your homemade lunches.
'Y-yes!' You smiled before digging in.

TEXT
You
-> Sharky, I'll cya L8 at ur house?
Sharky Boi
-> Yup cya ^3^
You
-> <3 I'll leave the telling to u
Sharky Boi
-> Wait what?!
PrettyPaleGhost logged off

FLASHBACK END

'Cutie! You're here!' Kirishima cheered and hugged you.
'Y-Yeah!' You smiled.
'Cutie?' Your mom and his said in unison.
'Ah! Um, uh? Kiri-kun explain!' You yelled softly and hid behind your boyfriend.
'[Y/n]!' He whispered-yelled.
'We've discussed this!' You hissed, 'Be a manly man and do it!'
'Um...well, I call her that because...we're dating!' He said. You nodded as you peak out from behind him. The two moms stared at you guys for a while before smiling.
'Aww!' They both squealed, and started talking about you two getting married, having kids...blah blah blah... You look at Kirishima before giggling.
'You did well,' You blushed, kissing him on the cheeks. He turned as red as his hair which left you bursting out laughing.