Chapter 7 ~ Quidditch

(Y/n)'s POV

I was just in the library when James and Sofia stumbled up to me. I look up at them and flinch when they both excitedly, loudly whispered.

"The first quidditch match is today...!" They had such cheerful faces while I looked at them questionably, though before I could ask anything, the bell rang. I went to class after wishing Sofia a good day. I was going to ask James but stayed quiet.

I decided to ask Snape. Though our encounter a few days ago startled me, I couldn't really ignore him. He's my potions Professor after all.

"(Y/n)!" James said loudly, pulling me out of my mind, I look at him and give a hum in response. "We're here." I nod and we enter and go to our seats. Sitting down, I see Professor Snape. He seemed frustrated and was a little more rude than usual.

When class went out I went over to him, completely forgetting about Quidditch. He looked up at me with annoyance.

"What is it Ms. (L/n)?"

"A-are you ok?" The room went silent. He seemed shocked, like no one has ever asked that before, he soon cleared his throat and looked down at what he was originally doing.

"Yes. I'm fine." He mumbled, I didn't believe it but I didn't want to push it. I give a sigh and nod then remember what I originally wanted to ask.

"What's Quidditch?" He looked at me with a raised brow, then he rubbed his temples and sighs.

"It's a sport for wizards and witches. You'll see for yourself this afternoon." He grumbled. I didn't really know what to do. I said a quick goodbye then grabbed my stuff. I went to my next class.

•~Time Skip~•

I sat in the bleachers with Sofia and James. I take a few glances around, people were gathering into the stands slowly. I'd say it seemed like the whole school was there but it was more like three quarters of the school. I take a couple glances at the field questionably.

I jolt up straight at a sudden voice behind me. I could recognize that voice anywhere. Looking behind me I see my favorite, scariest professor: Professor Snape.

"You actually came Ms. (L/n)." He said inn his gruff, bored tone of voice. I nod and turn my body to him.

"Y-yeah..." I send him a smile, Sofia and James kept to themselves. He glances at the two and his eyes wander back to me.

"I see you've made some friends." He says, glancing at the filed then back at me. It was kind of like he was nervous conversing with me. I nodded again.

"Y-yeah..." I say calmly, when I realized that the conversation was over, I faced back to the field. Sofia whispers to me something I found rude.

"You actually like him...? He's so... mean." She whispered. I frown and look at her, whispering back to her.

"He's not mean... he's strict... there's a difference." I whispered, she gives me a weary look but nods and focuses as the game started. Ravenclaw vs Hufflepuff. The announcer went off about the broomstick riders and seekers and the flying balls in the air and stuff.

Slowly the time went by, point after point after point. Soon the seekers were chasing the snitch. We watched as they were head to head, trying to grab the snitch. I suddenly see a flash. Two people flying on broomsticks side by side.

They were laughing and enjoying themselves. Suddenly, a small figure that I didn't see there fell off. When the black smoke in my vision faded I could see a face. The person had beautiful hazel eyes and brown hair, they whispered something to me and I fainted.

•~Time Skip~•

I awake in the medical wing, in a bed. My vision was blurry but cleared up. When I could see, I saw Sofia, James, Dumbledore, and... Snape? Sofia wrapped her arms around me automatically.

"Thank goodness you're awake!" I flinch at the sudden action. It was comforting but I had no idea what she was doing.

"W-what are you doing, Sofia...?" I ask, curiously. She backed off and looked at me weird.

"Giving you a hug?" She said, slightly confused herself. By then almost everyone in the room was looking at me a little weird.

"A-a hug...? Can I have another?" I ask, James gave off a snicker and Sofia couldn't help but smile.

"Ms (L/n) I'm sure there's only one thing on everyone's mind right now and that is why you fainted." Professor Snape interrupted. I glance at him and think back to what happened. I curl up in my bed.

"I-I saw something..." I say, brushing my hair back. I've started to realize I do this a lot. The locket kept me calm. A calming (f/c) aura coming from it.

"Another vision?" Snape questions, I nod. I think about it. The figures flying and the figure falling. And... the face. "What did you see?" He asked, I look at him.

"T-there were three figures... flying on brooms. O-one fell off... a black cloud of like... smoke clouded my vision... when it went away I saw a face.... She had brown hair and hazel eyes... then I guess I fainted." I practically whisper. He nods and looks at the Headmaster Dumbledore. Sofia and James look at each other.

"You two should leave (Y/n) to get some rest." Dumbledore says to Sofia and James, who hesitate, but nod. He then looks at me, "Professor Snape will help you to you're dormitory when you're ready (Y/n)." I nod and the three of them leave except for Snape. I look at him.

"Shall we go?" He asks. I give a nod and he helps me out of the bed. We go to my dormitory and I look at him. "What is it Ms (L/n)?" He asks. I asked something he really didn't seem to except.

"Am I going insane?" I looked at him with fear, I hoped nothing was wrong with me but it felt like there was something wrong with me. After staring back at me he sighs and turns away from me.

"No. Goodnight Ms (L/n)." And with that... he left. And I was alone again.