The Date

Y/N's POV

"Uh..yeah I'm ready." Y/N said. "Finally." She rolled her eyes. "Honey who's that at the door?" Mom asked me. "It's just Yoonji Mom." I replied.

"Are you two going somewhere?" Mom asked. "Were going out on a-." "Were just hanging out as friends, friends only." Y/N interrupted Yoonji. "Um..ok then." My mom went back to the kitchen thank god she bought it.

"I thought we were going out on a date?" Yoonji said a bit confused. "We are." Y/N responded. "Then why did you tell your mom that we're hanging out as friends?" Yoonji asked. "I can't let my parents find out that I'm gay." Y/N said a bit nervous.

"Why?" Yoonji asked. "I'll tell you when we have privacy." "Whatever." Yoonji and I walked to a car. "Wait is this your car?!" Y/N asked Yoonji. "Yeah, is there a problem?" Yoonji asked. "No I just wasn't expecting to see the car I always wanted in front of me." Y/N said.

"Just get in loser." Yoonji said. "Whatever." I started to mock Yoonji she gave me a death glare. "Mock me again and see what happens." Yoonji said in a threatening tone. "What will happen?" I started to get cocky.

"I'll just say that you won't get back home to mommy and daddy in one piece." "G-Got it." I started to get nervous. She smirked as she turned the car on and drove off.

This is Yoonji's car:

We arrived at a mini mall

We arrived at a mini mall. We walked inside I saw an arcade I loved the plushies, they were so cute. "Do you like those plushies?" Yoonji asked. "Yeah but I never won any of them." Y/N replied. "Easy I can do that."

Yoonji went up to the claw machine and put in a few coins and started. I watched to see if she could actually do it. After a few minutes I saw her win?! ON HER FIRST TRY?! She got the plushie and shoved it in my chest.

"You know you didn't have to go on this date with me if you don't like me." Y/N said. "Who told you that I don't like you?" Yoonji asked. "Well your actions, & you're always so cold to me." Y/N responded. "That's just how I am, so deal with it." Yoonji said coldly. "Okay, okay jeez." Y/N said.

*Time skip*

Later on we saw a movie and looked around in some stores like Forever21 or Sephora, We were on our way to the last store until some guy went in front of me. "Hey there beautiful, what's a lonely girl like you doing here all alone?" He asked.

"Please leave me alone." I tried to leave but he kept blocking my way. "Hey, I'm not done talking to you."He said. "Dumb ass if you're deaf, she said to leave her alone." Yoonji butted in.

"Fuck off bitch." He said. "Call me a bitch one more time see what will happen." Yoonji put a hand on her hip. The guy looked straight at her with a nasty smirk.

"Bitch." He said. Yoonji punched him in the face and kicked him in the balls. She grabbed my wrist and we ran to her car. We got in her car and she drove off pretty fast.

"How did you do that?!" Y/N asked Yoonji. "It's called practice, dumb ass." Yoonji replied. "May I ask you a question and you answer with all honesty?" Y/N asked. "Depends on the question but go ahead." Yoonji said.

"Do you like or hate me?" Y/N asked. "Well you're not so bad at least you're not like your friend Hyuna, she's annoying." Yoonji said, "Why won't you tell your parents about being gay?"

"Well since we have privacy, I just feel like my parents would hate me or be disgusted and throw me out." I said. "Any parents that do that really don't love you or care about you if they're going to throw you out into the streets." Yoonji said.

"Also if you're parents find out and if they do throw you out where are you gonna go?" "Hyuna said that if my parents do that, that I can stay at her house."

*Time skip*

We finally arrived at our houses. "So, I'll see you at school?" Y/N asked. "Yeah." Yoonji replied. We both left her car and went to our houses.

"Hey sweetie, so what did you and Yoonji do?" Mom asked. "We went to a mini mall and hung out there." Y/N replied. "Ok, go to sleep it's late." Mom said. "Ok, Mom." Y/N said. She went upstairs to her room and change, She also told Hyuna how the date went then went to sleep.

That's it for this chapter I hope you liked it. Have a nice day/night 😊.