The Truth, Kiss and Make Up

There's a video up there 👆, you can check it out if you want.

Y/N's POV

Y/N and Yoongi arrived at school. Hyuna: Heeeeyyy!!! How did it go? Y/N: She believed me. Hyuna: What about your dad? Y/N: When I arrived home he was already sleeping, and I'm gonna tell them. Hyuna: Tell them what? Y/N: That I'm bi, duh. Hyuna: Oh your Bi! Awesome. Big day I guess. Y/N: Yeah. Let's head to class. Hyuna: Wait. Y/N: What? Hyuna: I think you should forgive Yoonji, she only wants to protect you. Y/N: I don't need her protection. I just walked away.

She was right, I do need to forgive her. I'm just scared to trust people now. I only have Hyuna and Yoongi. But, I will still forgive her. Everyone deserves forgiveness.

I was about to head to class when someone grabbed my arm. And pushed me against a locker.

Y/N: AH! What the-. IU: STAY AWAY FROM YOONJI! She's mine! Do you understand?! I pushed her away from me and said, Y/N: Fuck off! And she doesn't belong to anyone!

I walked back to class and saw Yoonji. IU entered the room to grab me, but I sat on Yoonji's lap. Yoonji: Y-Y/N?! Her face was red. I grabbed the collar to her shirt and kissed her.

IU: WHA?! STOP IT! IU was going to shove me off her but Yoonji pushed her instead and continued kissing me.

IU: Why don't you love me?! Yoonji: Because you're too desperate. Y/N: Just ignore her and kiss me already.

A couple minutes past.

Yoonji: So, you forgive me? Y/N: Of course, I had to one day. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

Teacher: HEY! Get off each other! It's time for class! Yoonji: Just because you haven't gotten laid in 80 fucking years it doesn't mean you have to take it out on us. (Is it weird that I actually say that.)

I laughed and got off of her and kissed her one last time, and sat at my desk.

*Time Skip*

I was so happy when leaving class. I saw Hyuna and ran up to her.

Y/N: HYUNA! Hyuna: Hey, what's u-. Y/N: YOONJI AND I MADE UP! Hyuna: Really?! Wow! I'm so happy for you! Wait, what about Yoongi? Y/N: What do you mean? He doesn't like me like that, right? Hyuna: I think he does. You just don't know it yet. She smirked at me. My face was a bit red. Y/N: I love Yoonji, ok? I don't like him like that. Hyuna: Maybe you like them both. You never know. Y/N: I love Yoonji. Hyuna: Ok, got it.

Hyuna pulled out her phone and started giggling. Y/N: What's up with you? I smirked at her. Hyuna: Nothing. She said as her cheeks were pink. Hyuna: Ok, fine. E'Dawn and I..well we had-. Y/N: Ok! Never mind I heard enough! She then laughed at my response.

*Time Skip* (After School)

I was walking back home, I was so nervous to tell my parents I was Bi. What if they hate me? What if they never want to see me again?! I was stressing out and was really scared.

I arrived home. Mom: Hey, sweetheart. How was school today? Y/N: It was fine. I said with a shaky voice. Mom: Are you ok? Y/N: Is Dad home? Mom: He will be in a few minutes, why? Y/N: I need to tell you both something very important. Mom: DID YOUR BOYFRIEND GET YOU PREGNANT?! Y/N: WHAT?! No, Mom I'm not pregnant. I'm still a virgin. My cheeks were pink from embarrassment.

*Time Skip* (Is that too many Time Skips? 🤔)

My Dad finally arrived home. Dad: I'm ho-! (For a second it seemed like he was calling himself a hoe 😂.)

Y/N: DAD! Sit down, this is important. Dad: Ok. He set his things down, and sat next to Mom. I inhaled deeply and said.

Y/N: Mom, Dad. I'm Bisexual.

That's it for this chapter. What did you think? Did I do a good cliffhanger? What did you think of the chapter? Good or Bad? Let me know? Have a good day/night 😊💜💜💜.