Who Is She?

Y/N's POV

"I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked the girl. "I'm Yoonji's Girlfriend." The girl said. "What?!" I turned my head to Yoonji. "Is this true?!" I asked. Yoonji just glared at the girl. "Ugh, Fine." I picked up my stuff and started walking away.

"BY THE WAY WE'RE DONE!" I ran out. "Y/N!" Hyuna then ran after me.

I was in the bathroom crying my eyes out. "Y/N, she's not worth it. Don't waist your tears on her. I mean I thought she was pretty cool too, but I guess she was just using my best friend." Hyuna said. "Can we not talk about her anymore?" Y/N asked. "Ok." She sat down beside me.

"So, what?" Hyuna said.

(Thinks of the Bts song 😏.)

"Uh, what?" I said wiping away my tears. "What do you wanna talk about?" Hyuna asked "Your boyfriend." I chuckled. "Really? Don't lie." Hyuna said.

"I only wanna talk about him because he annoys both of them." I said. We both laughed. "I was thinking of taking a little break for a bit." Hyuna said. "Really? Why?" I asked. "Well because he doesn't respond to my texts or calls anymore, and when he does it's literally one sentence." Hyuna said.

"Well, the chose is yours." I said. "I know I just don't want to hurt him." Hyuna said. "Don't worry everything will be fine." I said. Hyuna smiled and rested her head on my shoulder. "I don't deserve you." Hyuna said. "Don't talk like that." I held her close to me.

*Magical Time Skip 🦄🌈🦄🌈🦄*

We both arrived to class. I saw Yoonji. I decided to ignore her and just sit down. "Hey, Y/N." Yoonji said. I stayed silent. "Y/N she isn't my girlfriend she's my ex." Yoonji said. I was still quiet.

"Y/NNNN," She whined. "Talk to me." "Yoonji! Quiet in my class!" The teacher yelled. Yoonji rolled her eyes. "I don't have time for people who use others as toys." I said. "Your not a toy Y/N I really like you." Yoonji said.

Just then we heard someone come in. It was Yoonji's Girlfriend. "Hey, Ms. may I talk to Yoonji for a minute?" Yoonji's ex said. "Shouldn't you be in class?" The teacher asked. "Well yes, but-."

"I'm pretty sure your little dumb talk can wait." The teacher said. "It's urgent." The girl said. "Oh really?" She gave her a questioning look. "What's so urgent?" The teacher asked. "It's her grandma." She answered. "My grandma is dead, idiot." Yoonji said coldly.

"I meant mother." The girl said. "Oh really? What's up with my mom?" She said not caring. "I can't say, but I'm pretty sure you'd want to know." She said. "UUUUHHHHH! Fine. I'll be right back Y/N." Yoonji said. "Don't care." Y/N said.

Yoonji's POV

We stepped outside. Yoonji: What the fuck do you want IU? IU: I want you back. (Jungkook is gonna kill me 😐.) Yoonji: No you fuckin don't, you just want my brother. IU: That's not true, and I want the gang back together. I mean the gang is what made you who you are-. Yoonji: SHUT THE FUCK UP! We don't talk about that! I pushed her and went back to class.

IU's POV

I will get you back Yoonji. You will be mine again. Forever. (Your a creepy/psycho bish.)

Y/N's POV

Everyone turned their heads when they heard Yoonji come in pissed off. What is she angry about? What did that girl say?

*Magical Time Skip 🦄🌈🦄🌈🦄*

Hyuna decided to go home while I just sat outside even though class was over. ???: Hey. I looked up to see Yoongi. Y/N: Oh, Hey. Yoongi: May I? Y/N: Sure. He sat down next to me. Yoongi: I know it seemed like that girl was Yoonji's girlfriend but it wasn't, that was IU. She's her ex, she used Yoonji to get to me. I think she's trying to trick her into being her girlfriend again. Y/N: O-Oh. Yoongi: I just thought you should know. Y/N: Well thank you for telling me. Yoongi: No problem. Before I go do you still wanna do that whole fake boyfriend thing? Y/N: I don't know, do you? Yoongi: Eh why not I could be fun. Y/N: Yeah, I guess it could be. Yoongi: Anyway I'll see you later and here's my number just in case you wanna talk to me or something. He gave me his number and left. My cheeks turned a bit pink.

I was getting up to leave but I saw Yoonji. I grabbed my bag and tried to leave, then I felt arms around my waist. She turned me around grabbed my face and KISSED ME?! I pulled back.

Y/N: H-HEY! YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO KISS M-! She grabbed my face and kissed me again. She grabbed my waist again and pulled me close. I tried to push her away but her grip got tighter on me.

IU's POV

I was leaving school and I was on my way home but I saw Yoonji kissing Y/N?! WTF?! Why her?! What makes her so special?! You know what-.

IU: Yoonji?! Are you cheating on me?! I thought you loved me!

Yoonji's POV

I let go of Y/N and then she started to tear up. Y/N: Is it true? Is she your girlfriend? Am I just you toy? Yoonji: I broke up with her a long time ago. You're the only I'm with.

Y/N's POV

I smiled but I'm not sure if I should believe her. Y/N: I have to go home now. I'll see you later. I just walked away not waiting for a response I just left not caring about anything anymore.

*Magical Time Skip 🦄🌈🦄🌈🦄*

Mom: Hey, honey how was school? Y/N: It was ok. I said sounding dead inside. Mom: What happened? Y/N: My- My boyfriend and I got into an argument.

That's the end of this chapter. How was it? Have a good day/night 😊💜💜💜.