Trouble

Y/N's POV

Hyuna and I turned to the door to see Yoonji?! What the heck was she doing here?! "Y-Yoonji what are you doing here?" I asked. "What am I doing here?! What are you doing?!" Yoonji asked Hyuna.

"W-We were just fooling around." Hyuna said. Yoonji then picked me up and threw me over her shoulder. "YOONJI?!" I almost yelled. "She's min-." Yoonji was about to say. The door opened revealing my mother.

"Girls what are you doing?" She asked. "Nothing Mom just fooling around." I said. "Oh, ok." Mom said a little suspicious but brushed it off. She then continued doing what she was doing.

"Are you crazy?!" I whisper yelled. "Maybe I am." Yoonji said. "Put me down." I begged. "No way you're coming with me." She walked out of my room then she went downstairs and out of my house to go to hers.

She then threw me on her bed. "Ow jeez frick." I said. "I'm gonna help you with this stupid boyfriend situation. Do you know any guys?" Yoonji asked. I sat on the bed slouching a bit, twiddling my thumbs.

"Well...No." I said. "Good. Cause you're gonna use my brother." She said. "Wait wha-" "He's the only guy I trust, YOONGI GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" She yelled.

Then a tall hot guy came in. "What is so important that you have to interrupt my sleep woman?" He said scratching his head.

"Holy fuck

"Holy fuck." I whispered. "Yoongi this is Y/N she's gonna be your fake girlfriend for the time being." Yoonji said. "Why?" Yoongi asked. "Because her mom thinks she has a boyfriend and she doesn't, so you're gonna do it." Yoonji said.

"What do I get out of this?" He asked folding his arms. "Whatever you want." She said. "Ok, I'm fine with that, Y/N this maybe an odd question but have you ever had your first kiss?" Yoongi asked.

"N-No." Y/N blushed. "Don't even think about it." Yoonji said glaring at him. Yoongi grabbed my face & kissed me & ran out of the room. "YOU ASSHOLE!" Yoonji was about to punch him.

Yoongi quickly popped in & said: "You're a good kisser Y/N." "OUT YOU PRICK!" Yoongi started laughing as he left. "I didn't actually think he was gonna be your first kiss. It's not every day that a lesbians first kiss is a guy. Especially their girlfriends brother." Yoonji said folding her arms.

I awkwardly smiled, I was so nervous. "Am I the first person you ever went on a date with?" Yoonji asked. "Yeah, no likes me like that or ever will." I said. "That's a lie, because I'm with you." Yoonji said.

"Can I ask you something?" "Go ahead." Yoonji's said. "Have you ever been in a relationship?" I asked.

"Yeah, Well relationships I should say." Yoonji said. "Were the ever crazy about you?" I asked. "Yeah, But then I found out they were using me to get to Yoongi. It pissed me off." Yoonji clenched her fists.

"So Yoongi found out got pissed as well and well we ruined their lives, and my parents had us move here hoping something would be different. Yoongi and I were horrible people where we used to live." Yoonji said.

"How horrible?" I asked. "We used guns, knives name any weapons and we used it, we used to be apart of a gang we killed innocent people, we killed anyone who tried to hurt any of members we didn't care who it was." Yoonji said. "Why were you apart of a gang?" I asked.

"To let out anger and stress that we both held in. People used to ridicule us, beat us, torture us, and when we joined the gang we felt so powerful that we could do anything, so we decided to get back at those people and do the same thing they did to us except we did worse. It was pretty much about heart break, murder, and any type of violence." Yoonji said.

I was completely silent. "I know you must think I must be insane I totally get that, and if you want to leave, you can. I just hope that you don't use me just to get to him. Cause if you like him just go get him." Yoonji said. I went up to her and said. "I'm not leaving you." Y/N said. I hugged her tightly.

The end of this chapter. I hope you liked it. If it was terrible I'm sorry. Have a good day/night 😊💜💜💜.