The Job

A/N

I don't own Fairy Tail or the characters.

Mira P.O.V

It's been 5 years since Lucy  disappeared. I was silently organizing the new jobs when one caught my eye. It was an S-class job with a mean looking girl in the middle, she had black hair and red eyes. It read Wanted Dead or Alive. Name Unknown. reward: 3'000'000 Jewels. Something about this job seemed weird. Was it the girl? or the price for one girl?

Troubled I brought it to the master. I went to his office and knocked on his door.

"come in"

I walked into his office to see him looking tired and upset. Well nobody can get over Lucy being gone.

"Master where might I ask did this request come from" I held up the job to show him

"I believe it was sent by the Magic Council why my child?"

"It seems odd to me but i can't tell what about it is troubling me." He took a closer look and i could see unease settle on his face.

"I can feel it too, tell who ever picks this job to keep an eye out for anything odd along the way."

~later that day 

Wendy P.O.V.

Erza came over and sat down across from me. 

"what are you thinking about" she stated rather then asked.

"Umm... Lucy" my voice was barely a whisper

"I think we should go on a mission, with Natsu and Gray too"

"ok should we go pick one or wait for the guys"

"I already picked one"

She handed me an S-class mission and I read it over. When I looked at the girl I felt something nagging me from the back of my head. I staried at it puzzled. Why do I feel like I know her? I saw Erza wave her hand infront of me. 

"What?" I snapped out of my daze. I looked up to see a worried expression on Erza's face.

"You felt it too, Didn't you?" I simply nodded my head. I walked over to Natsu and Gray who were sitting beside each other just staring off into the distance.

"We are going to do this mission" Erza handed them the job while saying this.

Natsu took one look at the paper confused at first then grabbed it as if his life depended on it. His face flashed from confusion to anger in a second.

"IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE, ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOW ME WHAT I'VE DONE!" Natsu stood up while saying this he was so angry it was scary. He collapsed on the floor clutching the job and sobbed leaving us in confusion. "Why did you leave?" he kept repeating this in between sobbs. 

"N-Natsu why are you so upset" I crouched down trying to comfort him. What he said next petrified me.

"It-it's Lucy" he said looking up with horror on his face.