War

A/N

I don't own fairy tail or it's characters

"Solid script: hole!" the word hole became a hole in front of Zeref but he merely leaped over it and waved bye. The trees and plants died when he walked past them.

Lucy P.O.V

I can see Fairy Tail from where I'm standing. Zeref is standing beside me and I hold out my newest key.

"Open gate of the Dragon! Draco!" a real dragon appears in front of me, this better be worth it, I endured a lot of pain for this one.

The dragon let out a deafening roar. I watched every Fairy file out of the guild there faces went from confusion to horror, although I don't think they've seen me behind the massive dragon. The dragon saw it's targets and fire shoots out of its mouth.

Natsu had tried to eat the fire but he is just been blown back a few meters. He along with the others who had seen were shocked. I summoned my other spirits to obliterate the guild.

"Open gate of shadows! Corvus! Open gate of the Fire Bird! Phoenix! Open gate of the fox! Vulpecula!" I shouted this holding the three keys. Each one appeared in front of me, Vulpecula was a cross of human and fox, he had fox like ears and red hair like a fox, although his eyes had a murderous glint to them. I rarely called upon him for this reason, it felt like he could stare into your soul and kill you just by doing so.

I heard Warrens telepathic messages as clear as day, fool he sent them out to all the Fairy Tail mages in the area. 'This is a powerful enemy, but who is it?' then Levy responded with 'Lucy, I heard her calling her spirits' they went on to a plan of attack,  but my spirits interrupted them. Guess i'll go join the fight too. I got my whip and headed straight to Natsu. I caught him by the leg and pulled him down. 

"FIRE DRAGONS ROAR!" he faced my direction and I flew backwards. I landed gracefully and the cloak I was wearing had been torn off by the attack. He ran forward his fist held out ready to hit me, but I used my whip to pull him by the arm and force him to the ground. We fought and fought neither of us giving up. I could hear the sounds of fighting around me, but Zeref hadn't joined the fight yet.

"What did you do to my Luce!" Natsu suddenly shouted running towards Zeref.

"Hey I'm not done with you yet!" my whip lashed out and I pulled back Natsu. "and she's gone you're the one who killed her!" I let rage take over and all the pain felt over the last 5 years came out as I beat on Natsu with the punches and kicks I've perfected in training.

I snapped out of my haze to see bloodied bodies all around me. My eyes locked on the bodies of little Wendy and my best friend Levy realization at what I've done hit me. I felt myself get lifted in the air and slam back down in the ground when something of an unknown source hit me. I shakily stood up to see Lisanna in her cat form standing before me. Hate filled her eyes, as she looked at me with Erza, Gray and Natsu behind her.

"You did this to the guild!" She shouted gesturing to the people around her, I couldn't move from the regret that overcame the hate I had previously felt. She started hitting me mercilessly, I was numb to the pain she inflicted. I fell to the ground as she kept hitting me until I started to fall unconscious. I heard someone yelling and then I was enveloped in darkness.