Goodbye

A/N

I don't own Fairy Tail or it's characters.

"You did this to the guild!" She shouted gesturing to the people around her, I couldn't move from the regret that overcame the hate I had previously felt. She started hitting me mercilessly, I was numb to the pain she inflicted. I fell to the ground as she kept hitting me until I started to fall unconscious. I heard someone yelling and then I was enveloped in darkness.

Zeref P.O.V

I felt my power welling up and forming around me as I rushed towards the girl who was trying to kill Lucy, but the pink haired boy who im assuming is Natsu, was yelling as he pulled the girl off Lucy. I stood in front of the Fairy's and my emotions were keeping me from controlling my power. My dark power surrounded me and tears started to flow down my face.

"RUN!" a scarlet haired girl ordered the rest of them as she ran out of the way, but Natsu ran to push Lucy out of the way of the magic that I could no longer control. The dark wave spread out and killed every plant in it's way, Natsu got stuck in the way but surprisingly was still alive. I looked to his scarf that was previously white was now black.

Wendy P.O.V.

I woke up and saw my teammates lying all around me, then I saw Erza, Gray, Lisanna and Natsu facing Zeref who was... crying? Why... then I saw Lucy who was covered in blood and I couldn't tell if she was dead or not. I looked around in panic and I knew I didn't have nearly enough magic to save her from all those wounds. I crawled over to master who was struggling to stand.

"We need to get Porlyusica, to save everyone and Lucy" I said in a weak voice and getting Masters attention. He simply nodded. He stood and started to create a brilliant ball of light.

"FAIRY LAW!" as he said this the ball grew and eventually burst out blinding me and when the light went away everyone except Zeref stood unharmed. He wasn't completely defeated but he was obviously weakened.

"Goodbye, Lucy" Zeref said this in barely a whisper before turning and walking away but I could have sworn he was still crying. Natsu was about to go after him but Erza pulled him back. I ran towards Lucy hoping that she was still alive. I could hear her faint breaths but I could tell she was slipping away. Natsu collapsed beside me because he could hear how slow her heart was beating. When I finished he picked her up bridal style and carried her off to the infirmary.

Lucy P.O.V.

All I could see was darkness. Am I dead? Then I felt the smallest amount of magic flow through me and I was able to fight off the darkness that was pulling me down. I could hear people crying around me, then I opened my eyes to see Natsu holding my hand, crying. Wendy was holding onto Carla, crying. Erza and Levy were holding onto each other for support, crying. They were all wrapt in bandages and looked seriously hurt. Then Porlyusica noticed that I was awake and stopped talking to Master.

"I'm so sorry" I couldn't sit up I didn't have enough energy and I could feel myself slipping away already. This got their attention and I knew I didn't have time so before they could talk I already was. "I'm sorry, I wish I hadn't hurt you, make sure everyone knows I love them and I loved being I Fairy Tail. Goodbye everyone." I was smiling yet tears were streaming down my face.

"No Lucy don't leave, please don't leave" I could only faintly hear them as I fell back into darkness.

My life was flashing infront of me. First there was my mother and father then my mothers funeral. My father had abandoned me so I ran away, but then Natsu found me and I joined Fairy Tail. I watched all the crazy adventures we had and how I was always so happy when I was with him.

But all to soon, when Lisanna came back they were always hanging out with her and I had been abandoned me again. I watched as Natsu said all those things and my heart had broken in a million pieces.

So I ran off and and was taken in by Zeref. He trained me to be cold hearted and I hade thrown away my original keys just to get ones that he said were better. I endured so much pain, only to take it out on my guild. Now I was dying because of if.

The words that was going through my head was, How I've changed. Then one distinctive voice rung out and I heard Natsu.

"I love you Lucy" I wish I could scream out 'I love you too, Natsu' but I was already gone.

A/N

So yeah this the end of my story and I hope you all enjoyed it, I'd like to thank everyone who supported this story I never thought I'd get more then 1 vote. So thanks and I love you all!