Trying to help Lucy

A/N

I don't own fairy tail or it's characters

"Why is that bad"

"Zeref created tens of thousands of demons and threw the world into chaos 400 years ago" Lucy what have you gotten yourself into!

Lucy P.O.V

I had just finished making an official contract for my new spirit, Phoenix. I lay on my bed thinking over what had happened today. I'm going to have to face them aren't I. I pulled out my diary from it's hiding spot and flipped through the pages.

Dear diary,

I think I've been kidnapped. I woke up in a bed and there was a note on this diary. It read 'something to do in your spare time, don't try and leave' I haven't seen my kidnapper but I think whoever it is saved me. I just wish Natsu hadn't made me so.. mad, upset, jealous? Then I wouldn't have ended up here. I think I hear someone coming.

I remember being so confused that day. But then Zeref helped me, trained me, and took care of me. I'm Zeref's family now not Fairy Tail's. They're probably going to come looking for me, then I'll be ready.

Wendy P.O.V.

"WE HAVE TO GO FIND HER!" Natsu has been yelling and getting increasingly mad since we told him about the symbol. "SHE COULD BE HELD AGAINST HER WILL!" he slammed his fist down making the table shake.

"Natsu calm down we will, but we have to find her first." Erza tried to calm him down.

"Let's go now! Do you not care about Lucy!" Natsu was furious

"Of course we care, we don't want to rush off and lose her again." Erza was scary mad, she looked Natsu straight in the eye.

"Fine." He sat down annoyed and ready to leave.

~time skip

We went back to Oak town to try and follow her sent or find any clues to where she was. I could faintly smell strawberry and vanilla but it was overpowered by a different smell. It was the same as the one at the alley!

~flashback

Me and Natsu were chasing Lucy's scent but we kept losing it through the other city smells. It took hours just to find a dead end. The trail ended in an alley way and it was as if the scent just vanished and it was accompanied by another scent.

~end of flashback

We followed the scent further into the forest. Lucy's scent was drowned out with the other one.

"Where did she go!" Natsu yelled out. I looked around and although the area was covered with the other scent, Lucy's seemed to have disappeared. I kept looking around for them, they had to be here somewhere. I heard a commotion behind me and went to check it out.

"Don't come looking for Lucy, she isn't your family anymore." A man stood before us. He had black hair and had faintly had Lucy's scent on him.

"Who are you!" Erza had a murderous glint in her eyes, but he didn't seem to care.

"Leave and don't come back." he was starting to get angry, and his eyes were turning red! This isn't good.

"Just let us talk to her" I pleaded I didn't want this to turn into a fight, he might be Zeref. Someone came out from behind a tree and it was Lucy. She whispered something to who i'm assuming is Zeref, he looked like he was going to argue but walked away and disappeared into the shadows.

We got a better look at her and her eyes were brown except the had red flecks, her hair was black. It looked like the symbol on her hand was over top of the Fairy Tail symbol and it looked more like a scar then a magic symbol. She wore all black instead of her normal bright clothing. But my eyes wandered to her keys and I let out a gasp her keys had been replaced with black keys that didn't look like normal celestial keys.

"Lucy where are your keys?" Gray had noticed too, she just gave a creepy smile.

"These are my new keys, much better then those other weak keys." she spat out the word weak while staring down Natsu.

"Why didn't you come back Lucy?" Erza's voice was soft. Lucy's head snapped over to Erza, her eyes were cold.

"You dare ask me why I didn't come back!" her voice raised with each word a slightly mad look in her eyes. "Zeref saved me from you, there was no way I was going back to you weaklings!"

She confirmed that man was Zeref, I had wished it wasn't true.

"And you of all the people I thought you wouldn't hurt me YOU'RE THE REASON I LEFT!" she took out a key while saying this and pointed it at Natsu. He took a step back as if slapped by her words. "WHY DID YOU SAY THOSE THINGS" she kept shouting at Natsu. He had never told us exactly what he said or why.

"I-I wanted someone else on the team." he didn't look at her and stared at the ground.

"Who!" she kept her key up and if he said the wrong thing i'm sure she'd be ready to kill him.

"...Lisanna" he barely whispered. he said the wrong thing. she was enraged. Her eyes turned red it made her look even more crazy.

"Open gate of shadows! Corvus!" he resembled a crow and had an odd mask on the looked like an animals skull. "Until another time." she walked off and Corvus disappeared. Natsu went to run after her but got punched in the gut after corvus showed up out of nowhere and punched him.

"Sky dragons roar!" I directed it at Corvus but disappeared and I felt someone kick me in the back. I stumbled forward and turned around but he was gone. Lucy, Zeref and Corvus had all disappeared. We tried to find them but ended up lost in the forest.