chapter 12

-Emma's POV-

"Crowley?" I ask. His eyes blink and turn black as he simply says "Yes darling." I flick the mans hand off my shoulder and give them a look when I turn around. I cross my arms "And who are you?" I say. He blinks again and his eyes turn normal. "The king of hell." He says. I laugh. He can't be serious! 'King of hell'? That not a real job. Crowley looks at me in a blank stare. Is he serious? "You're kidding, right?" I say. He shakes his head no. I sigh the man places his hand on my shoulder again and I turn around to flick him off and suddenly we're in a new location.

I look around. "Huh?" I say. "Welcome to Hell Emma." Crowley says sitting on a throne. Egotistical much? "Am I dead?" I say feeling for a pulse on my wrist. Crowley laughs a little. "Just like your mother, witty and funny." I look up at him, he's right my mom was funny. Very smart though. "You knew my mother?" I ask? "Yes I do, or did." I turn to look at the room more. I see 'guards' at the door way holding , angel blades? I turn to Crowley. "You killed her." I mumble. He looks at me. "Emma if you're going to speak you can't mu-" "You killed her!" I interrupt. I run up to him but I'm stopped by two people standing between me and him. I try to push my way through, but I can't. I step back, and they step to the side. I feel tears falling down my face. She's dead and it's his fault. "Are you done with your temper tantrum?" He asks. The nerve! Ugh! I nod. "Good." He says. "I didn't kill your mother." I look up and he continues, " I have no reason to kill her, I fact I had reasons not to." "Like what?" I ask confused. "Your mother was one of my best workers. Very intelligent having a daughter made her softer though." he says. I put my head down. "I want to find your mothers killer as much as you do Emma. That's why I need your help." I zone out and he continues talking. My mother worked for demons, I thought she was a nurse! I made her soft? Is it my fault she was murdered. What does he mean he wants to find her killer. Who else could it be. "Emma?" Who else has these angel blades? "Emma?" I'm going to rip them ap- "Emma!" I look up. "Huh?". "Did you hear a word I said?" I shake my head. "Your mother was killed by a witch. My mother. She wants you. That why I need your help. She's been killing my best workers one by one to get to your mother. So she can get to you." He says. "Me?" I question. "Yes, a hybrid is more powerful than most demons." He says. A hybrid? Isn't that a human and a mythical creatures child. I'm not a hybrid. Someone should break the news. I think he can see my puzzled face because he says "your the hybrid Emma. Your mother was a demon."

A feel a blank stare come across my face. Today is the worst day ever. Actually the worst week ever! My mother is dead, she was a demon and never told. Now I learn that I'm a demon. I'm basically kidnapped. And worst of all the man who walked out on me is now back in my life, I doubt that there're even looking for me. "Emma?" I wouldn't come looking for me. "Emma!" I look up. Crowley's calling me "Yeah?" I say. "Listen, my mother. I don't want her dead, but I do want her here so I can figure out what to do." I nod. "How am I supposed to help?" I ask. I want to kill her, so no promises she'll make it here alive. "Bait" He says. "Excuse me? You want to use me as bait?" I ask. "Yes, to get her here and-" he stops mid sentence and looks behind me. I tilt my head and look over my shoulder. There stands a woman with red hair and an ivory colored robe.  "No need to use the child as bait Fergus." She says. I can't help but laugh. This must be the wrong witch, because who's Fergus. I look back at Crowley and realize that he's Fergus. Oops. I give an awkward smile and he shifts his glare to his mother. He motions for his guards to come towards him they sneak around and come near him. "Hello mother. What brings you here?" Crowley asks. Motioning for his guards to come near me. They pull me back next to the thrown and surround me. Not in a "scary" way more of a protective way. "Oh, why you know why I am here." She says looking at me. So not the wrong witch that's established. Suddenly behind her at the door comes a loud crash. And a husky voice says "Roweena. I'm gonna ask you to leave." I've heard that voice before. It's dean. He actually came looking for me?  The witch (Roweena) turns around and Magic's herself away. I guess she's dealt with the brothers before and doesn't want them here?

I look at Dean I feel tears swell in my eyes. I'm not comfortable crying around them (even though I cried about my mother. This is different). So I wipe away my tears and sit behind Crowley and his throne with my head down. "Well, Hello." Crowley says. "Give is Emma back." Dean says in a stern voice. "Emma and I are arranging some... plans." He says. That's the short version. We are coming up for a way to get Roweena here and trap her. But I guess they don't need to know that. "Besides" Crowley starts. "Why do you want the kid." "That's none of your business" Sam says. Crowley snaps his fingers and points at me, a couple more of his 'minions' gather around me. Dean walks forward and Crowley holds his hand up and Deans not able to move. He is however able to mutter out "Give. My. Daughter. Back!"

Oooh Crowley and Roweena! Fun ;)

Crowley didn't know Dean was related to Emma?

What happened when her does know? We'll find out in the next chapter :)

also happy halloween!
Oct. 31, 2018

I think I'm going to start adding dates lol

toodles :)