chapter 17

Emmas POV

I'm back at the diner, after talking with Roweena (and Crowley) I had made my decision to help get this spell or what ever it is off, and to help Roweena. For a price. Even Crowley agreed to the terms, but the three of us also agreed to keep this from my da- from Sam and Dean.

As I'm sitting the diner booth I look out the window and see Sam. To get this spell off of me I'm going to need his help, and knowledge of all things spell-like. I get up from the booth and run outside to him. I called his name and he immediately turns around and pulls me into a hug. It felt a little weird, but a good weird. You know like and awkward family hug.

"Where the hell have you been!?" He says in a stern voice
"Dam, bipolar much?" I ask sarcastically, crossing my arms
"Dean and I have been worried sick!" He says
I look at him
"Really. Both of you?" I ask
"Of course." He says with sympathy. I look at the ground and smile.
"Where did you go though?" He asks
"I needed some space." I respond awkwardly
"The waitress said you had left the diner with someone." I look at him, what do I say.
"Yeah I-" I'm cut off my his phone ringing

He grabs his phone from his pocket and answers the call. I basically ignore the conversation he's having and leave myself to my thoughts.

I really need to stop running off, their my family after all. It's not like they don't care, right? But the deal, would it be so bad to have both sides. Would that jeopardize anything?

"Emma" I head Sam call my name and I look up.
"Yeah?"
"Deans going to meet us at the station, we need to go back." I nod

We had to walk through the forest again, as that was the way we had both gotten here and didn't know another way. We walk into the station and I'm greeted by Jody who softly punches my shoulder

"Nice to have you back" She says smiling
"Nice to be back" I respond

I see someone coming towards me, it's dean, before I have anytime to react he hugs me. It's was a quick hug before he opened his mouth and says

"If you run off again, I'm cuffing you to the car." My eyes widen
"So the bipolar-ness must run in the family" I say rolling my eyes. He scoffs and hugs me again, this time giving me enough time to react and hug back. We let go and Dean looks at me,

"Wanna help with the case?" He asks, I nod my head violently. I'm excited for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are in the car listening to throw backs at Deans cue, Sam reaches over to change it but hit a slap in the hand instead. I laugh, I had always wished I had a sibling. I wanted a younger sister, my mother and Brian were planning on getting pregnant after they got married. That's obviously won't happen now though...

We arrive at the house and I don't move a muscle. Dean looks back at me

"I'm not gonna leave this time, I'll stay in the car." I say crossing my arms and looking down. He laughs, and tosses me something.

I catch it after it fumbles in my hands for a second. I look down at it and it's my own (fake)  F. B. I. badge. He must have made it at the station while I was with Crowley. I look up at dean and smile.

"Really?" I ask
"Really."

We all get out of the car and I'm bouncing with excitement, but I have to stay calm. I take a deep breath and calm down as Sam rings the door bell.

A mans wearing a white tank top and denim shorts opens the door. He's holding a pit stick and quickly hides it behind him as Sam and Dean flash their badges. I figured I should do the same so I stumble around with it and open it showing my fake name and badge. I'm standing in-front of  the boys so I guess Sam could notice my badge was up side down and he reached over to turn it the right way. I feel my cheeks burn red, first hunt and I'm already embarrassed...

The guy welcomes us in and grabs a bottle of air freshener and sprays around his house. I guess he was trying to cover up the overwhelming smell of a pot and weed mixture. But even after the air freshener you could still tell. He asks the obvious question first

"Isn't she a little young to be an F.B.I. Agent?"
"No, she's in training." Dean says and I give an awkward smile
"We are here to ask you a few questions." Sam interrupts
"Sure. Anything you need." He says, obviously buzzed
"Are you a drug dealer?" Dean asks
"Uhm..." the man says, like he was doing a good job at hiding it
"Look sir, we aren't her to bust you for that bigger matters are at hand." Sam says, the man nods.
"And did you sell drugs to anyone named Noah?" Dean question
"Oh Noah! Hell yeah I did, one of my best buyers, he alright?" The man says
"Yeah, he's actually the one who sent us here." Dean says
"What? Wait is this about that forest murder, I had nothin' to do with that! I swear!" I believed him but Sam and Dean still looked skeptical.

After a couple more minutes of questioning we left. He didn't say anything of much value, so that was pointless but the boys gave him their number anyway.

A couple minutes down the road Sam gets a call.
"Hello." He says
"Yeah, hold on one second" Sam says putting the phone on speaker
"I was thinking about what y'all said and I never said anything about where you had to-" and he was cut off and all we could hear were loud growling and hissing noises. Sam and Dean look at each other and we race back to the house.

We get back to the house where Sam and Dean instruct me to grab the machete out of the car. I do and follow behind them. We walk into the dealers house and see him lying face down on his couch. Upon further inspection we see he was drained of blood. Vampires. My dad and Sam check around the house (me close to their side) and we find nothing. No sign of a break in or any vampires still here.

We get back in the car and the guys start to bicker about their next suspect when I speak up

"How much do we know about this Noah?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2/20/19

Holy shiii 200 views thank you so much!

^thats crazy

I'm trying to post once a week, so stay tooned :p

toodles :)