chapter 15

"But anyway, back to my question."

He nods and starts to speak "Well, a couple of friends and I went to the woods to hang out and then something attacked us." "Something?" I question. "Yeah, I-I dont know how to explain it, you'll think ion crazy." He says. I look at him with empathy, "I won't think you're crazy." I say. "Ok.. well it looked like... a-a." "A vampire?" I ask getting impatient. "Yes! Yeah, and it said something about a master vampire named H-" He was cut off by the door slamming open I turn around to see a female cop with brunette hair.

"Emma Winchester." She says smugly. My eyes widen and I look back the the male I'm sitting across from. He looks confused. "E-Emma? I thought your name was Grace?" "Just give me one second" I say smiling and getting up to talk this women who just outted me. I walk out of the room and the cop closes the door behind me.

"How do you know my name?!" I ask. She just laughs and point behind her. I look in the direction and see Sam and Dean talking to another cop. I look back at the brunette "Are you Jody?" I ask shyly. She nods and I laugh uncomfortably.

She has me sit down and wait for the brothers to come over and talk to me.

They start walking over to me, and I keep my head down.

"Emma." Dean says in a stern voice I look up. "I told you to wait in the car!" I don't say anything. "Well come on, don't just sit there." He says. "Dean, come on." Sam says putting his hand on Deans shoulder. He flicks him off. "No!" He says. "I told her to do something and she has to listen, what would have happened if we were on a hunt and she got hurt?" He says. This puts me over the edge, I never realized how upset I was. "Yeah, well you don't need to worry about me. So don't." I shout. He glares at me, "I'm sorry that I have to learn to adjust to my daughter." He raises his voice. "What do you think I'm doing? Learning to adjust to you and your shit!?" I shout back. "Emma Winchester!" Jody says in a shocked tone of voice. "No! That's not my name, my name is Emma Mayes. I will never, and when I say never I mean never be a Winchester!" I exclaimed running out the station door.

Deans POV

"Fuck." I mutter. "Dean, what the hell was that?!" Jody asks. "What do you mean?! She didn't listen! What was I supposed to do, let it slide?" I ask her. "No! But that's your daughter, and you just let her run out of this station with possible vampires on the lose!"

My stomach drops. I just let my daughter run out into vampire infested streets. "I'll get a search team looking for her in the meantime you question the -" Jody starts "No." I say, I look at Sam "You question the guy I'll go look for my kid." Sam looks at me with pity. "Dude, she doesn't want to talk to you, how about I go look for her." He says "No she's my-" "Dean.." Jody says looking at me with the same pity. I nod and walk into the room with the suspect.

Emmas POV

I ran out of the station crying, so much has happened I haven't even gotten to think about it. My mom is dead, I'm with- was with - my biological dad and I'm part demon. My life has gone to hell.

Before I leave the station I reach into the impalas glove box and grab a handful of cash. They can get more, this is probably fake anyway. I run into some near by woods, throwing the fake F.B.I badge on the ground.

After running for about ten minutes I come across a town area with a couple towny things. A gas station, a hotel, a grocery store and a diner. I haven't eaten since breakfast and I can really use some pie right now. So I start walking to the diner.

I walk in and the walks are lined with a dark red wall paper, and there are the classic diner booths. I seat myself and start looking at the menu. A sever comes up to me and says "Good afternoon, are you waiting on anyone?" I shake my head 'no'. "Ok, well are you ready to order?" I look up and smile "Yes, can I get your apple pie and a vanilla milkshake?" She nods "Anything else?" She asks "nope."

When my milkshake and pie come I eat like there's no tomorrow. While I'm eating my pie I see someone sit in front of me. I just look at him. "Hello." I say awkwardly. "Hello." He respond, waving for the server. "We'll take the check." He says as she walks over. I roll my eyes. "Did Dean send you?" I ask. He shakes his head no. "But you know he really does care about you." He says. I laugh "That's what I thought, but I've been trained, I've been taught and he still treats me like a baby. Like he knows what I am and am not capable of." I look down and stab my pie with my fork "but he doesn't." I finish. The server comes over with the check and I pay her. "So, if he cares so much. Why doesn't he come find me himself..." I say still looking down. "He probably thinks you wouldn't want to see him." I look up. "You think he hate me?"

Sams POV

I walk out of the station and spot the impalas passenger side door open, I walk over and see the glove box open. Emma's smart, I start walking around to see if there's anyway to find out where she went. I look down and see an F.B.I badge on the ground near the woods. I look at it and conclude that it's fake, and that I made it. I walk through the woods shouting Emma's name with no response.

I come upon an opening that led to a little town area, I look around and see a diner. If this is really Deans kid, that's where she went. I race over to the diner and walk up to a waiter. "Hey" I say out of breath. "She puts her hand on her hip and says "Hey, how was the marathon?" "Huh? Oh, no. Ha, uh did you see a little girl about five foot, blonde hair?" I ask. "Oh sure, In that booth." She says pointing. I start to walk over there before I hear her say "She left a few minutes ago though." I turn my head back to her. "With who?!"

Feb. 10, 2019 (what the updater I am)

Let me know if y'all want longer chapters, and fewer updates or more updates and shorter chapters

Oh snap, so she wasn't talking to Sam?

I would have never guessed!

Let me know if y'all want longer chapters, and fewer updates or more updates and shorter chapters

See y'all later, toodles!