chapter 14

Crowley and I are in a room, with a desk and books. I'm reading a book about 'Demon History'. I look up "This is so boring!" I say putting my face in my hand and sighing. "Once you know the history, the rest is a piece of cake." He says.  "I don't like cake." I mumble. He heard me. "A piece of pie." He rephrases. I laugh a little.

After I finish reading a couple chapters in a lot of books he says "Ok, do you think you're ready?" I smile and nod.

"Ok, see the candle on the table?" He says. I nod. "Move it." I take a deep breath and reach my hand out, Crowley pulls my hand down. "Not how this works." He flicks his hand and the candle goes flying. My eyes widen. "Cool." I whisper. "Ok your turn." He says encouragingly.

Ok, no star-wars hand thing this time. I take a see breath and look at the candle. I pull my hand up and flick it to the right and I did absolutely nothing, what happened? I continue to flick my hand, at this point I probably look like I swatting bugs. I exhale in frustration "why can't I do it!?" I shout. "It's ok, we will just try again later." Crowley says patting me on my shoulder. I cross my arms. "Besides, your dad should be here soon." He says.

My dad. That's right, I keep forgetting I have an actual one in those. I wish I would forget, cause anytime I remember I also have to remember that my mom is dead.

Sam and Dean walk into the room we're in and Dean can see my frustration. "What happened?" He asks. "That's the problem." I start "nothing! I cant do anything I should be able to. What if I didn't even get demon powers." I say looking up and Dean who is walking closer. He puts his arm around me. "I think you're doing great, you know considering everything you've been through these past few days." I look up at him and nod. "I'm gonna order Chinese food, any requests?" He asks elbowing me. I shake my head, I'm not even hungry.

Eventually we are back at the bunker, it's late so I decide to go to bed. I walk into my room, it feels good to have one that I can come home to. I jump into bed,cover myself up and start dozing off. A couple minutes later Sam walks and and I look up. "I was just coming to say goodnight." He says. "Oh, ok. Night" I say laying my head back down and eventually falling asleep.

Running, that's all that's happing Sam, Dean and I are running. I don't know what from but it's fast. I trip. Dean runs back to help me up and the monster get closer. Somehow dean and I are cornered, "say goodbye to your daughter dean." The thing we were running from holds up his gun and points it at dean and right before he shoots, I jump in front of dean. I was shot.

I jolt up, my breathing is fast. "It was just a dream" I say out loud looking at the clock next to me. I lay back down on my pillow. "Just a dream..." I mumble closing my eyes and falling back asleep.

*beep. beep. beep.* I sit up and stop my 6:30 a.m. alarm. I get out of bed and put on some shorts and a baggy sweatshirt, then I head to the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen and see Sam sitting at his computer and drinking some coffee. "Morning Emma." He says. "Good morning, where's dean?" I ask. He laughs, "Still in bed, he sleeps as long as he can." I laugh. "Want some coffee?" He asks, gesturing towards the coffee maker. I nod and go to make a glass.

Sam and I are sitting at the table talking, "you prefer the first star-wars to the second?" He says "The first movie is always better than the second! Duh!" I say. Dean walks in and laughs, "Sam stop corrupting her with your geek stuff." Dean jokes. Sam looks at Dean and says "Jerk". Dean responds with "bitch" I laugh. Dean makes a bowl of cereal and comes to sit with Sam and I.

Sam turns his computer to Dean and says, "Jody called this morning, something about a vamp nest, I looked it up and it seems like vamps." Dean takes a bite of his cereal and looks at me. He points his spoon at me and smiles, "You ready for a hunt?".

I'm so excited, I run to my room and change into black ripped jeans and a red flannel. Before I leave my room I slip on some Black combat boots and pack a bag of cloths. I run out and see Sam and Dean, they are dressed in suits. We get out of the bunker and pile into the car.

In the car dean looks in the mirror and we make eye contact, "you know what kind of car this is?" He ask smiling. "Duh, a Chevy Impala." I say, he chuckles and puts his eyes back on the road.

A couple hours or so later we pull up to a crime scene. It's covered in police tape. Sam picks up a small box from the floor board and the two of them rummage around in it I try and see what's in it but I can't get a good enough look. They grab what they need and Dean looks back at me "Stay here" He says. "Yeah we'll be right back." Sam say backing him up. Before I have any time to protest and get out. I cross my arms and slouch in the back seat. I reach in the front and grab the box, now sitting in the passenger seat. I open it up and see a ton of fake ids. My eyes wide. "What the hell." I mumble.  On the floor board there's another box, I reach for it and pull it into the back seat. I open it up  and see fake credit card. They do credit card frauds? My eyes widen as I see them coming back, I quickly put the boxes back and sit in the back seat.

"That was fast." I say. "Yeah, they have someone in custody at the station and we are going to go talk to them." I nod, I little uncomfortable considering the fact that they have fake I.Ds and credit cards. We get to the police station and I'm instructed to stay in the car. Again. They get out. I wait a few minutes until they are inside and I know they aren't coming to sneak out of the car and head around back, but not before grabbing a fake F.B.I badge from up front. I walk into the station with a serious look, I don't want anyone to question me, and I especially don't want Sam and Dean to catch me.

I walk up to a young blonde female cop, hoping she'll be the most naive. "Hello" I start. She looks at me and says "Hello, how can I help you?" I show her my badge and say "Grace Harris, F.B.I. I needed to talk to the suspect you took into custody early today for the body on the woods." She looks at me for a second and nods. I'm so tense scared I'm going to get caught. She takes me to a room and I see a man sitting at a metal table. She opens the door an luckily I'm here before the guys.

I take a seat in front of the man and nod to the young police officer letter her know she can leave. She closes the door and I look at the man. "Grace Harris , F.B.I., Can you tell me what happened, you know In the woods?" I ask. "You, uh. Look a little young." He says. I laugh "Thank you, I get that often." I say playing it off like I'm not 14. "But anyway, back to my question."

Feb. 9, 2019

Holy crap, what and update gap. I'm sHoOk. Sorryyy.

Anyway, how does Emma feel about the counterfeit items?

What will the suspect say?

Idkkk, toodlesss :3 (oh, and happy new year :))