chapter 13

Btw, unless specified the POV is from Emma. It will tell you if it's for another character.

"Daughter?" Crowley questions, looking behind him at me. Then turning back to dean releasing him from his magical grip. Dean stumbles a little but stays on his feet and glares at Crowley. "Maybe, we could work together." The sly Demon says. Dean laughs a little "What do you mean, we don't need to work with you." He says. "Are you sure squirrel?" Squirrel? What? "Think about it, you moose and" he looks at me. "Emma dear, over here. You need my help. It's my mother, my demons and my training." He finishes. "Training?" Sam asks. "We can train the kid. Emma should learn her fighting and hunting from us." Dean says glaring at Crowley. He just smiles, he doesn't mean that kind of training.

So here's what I've gathered. Sam is Moose. Dean is Squirrel. Sam and Dean don't know I'm part Demon. I'm being hunted by Roweena. Who is a witch and Crowley mother. Crowley is the king of hell and he is trying to propose and alliance.

"Not that kind of training boys." Crowley says with a cunning smile to follow. Sam and Dean look at each other is confusing, then as of it were such peachy timing Castiel walks in. "Sam. Dean. It's Roweena, she's hunting Emma." This was a serious situation. Trying to figure out how to help me. Who to train me. Then Castiel walks in with confidence and useless information we already knew. We all kind of laugh, except for Castiel of course. He stands in confusion. "We know." Dean says. Castiel looks at all of us and gives and awkward nod. Oops.

An awkward silence continues for a minute or so before Sam breaks the silence. "So if fighting and hunting wasn't the training you meant. What did you mean?" He asks. "She a demon, for goodness sake. Are either of you demons?" Crowley asks sarcastically. Sam and Dean look at each other. They aren't finding this amusing. "Look, just because Emma is part demon doesn't mean we want her being taught it." Dean says. What? Not wanting me to learn it? I can't believe this. "Look, thanks for coming after me and all, but just because my mother is now dead. That because you're my biological father that you can just waltz in here and pretend to take care of me." I say in an angry tone of voice. Dean looks at me and in a very stern voice says "Don't ever say that again." "You're kidding" I say chuckling after. Are we really about to have a verbal fight?

He goes on "Stop!" He yells at me. He yelled at me. "Listen. If I had know I had a daughter do you think I would have stayed away? No I wouldn't have because family comes first. Don't you think had know who you were and what you were and could be capable of, Sam and I would have trained you? Don't you ever say I left you. I didn't even know you were you! But, I'm serious when I say this. Now that you're here, your stuck with us. For better or for worse." He says.

I get that this was supposed to be a lecture, and that he yelled at me, but. He yelled at me like his daughter. Which means that he has to care a little for me, right? Dean and I stare at each other, eye to eye. Neither of us looking away. My eyes start to tear up because of his 'lecture'. He actually cared. He didn't feel like I was just a burden. Now I really get why my mom liked him so much. I smile at my own thoughts and walk over to Dean. He looks down at me while I look up at him. I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him. He hugs back. While we were hugging someone starts to slow clap. It's Crowley.

"Awe cute." Crowley says sarcastically "Can we get back to business Please?" He says. Dean rolls his eyes and nods. Then we let go of each other.

Brian had been my father figure. The male I looked up to in certain situations. But now, I really have someone I'm able to look up. My real dad, and he actually wants me. Not just out of pity. I smile at the thought of this. I'm finally taking it in. Dean is my dad, Sam is my uncle. Dean actually took me in as his daughter. I miss my mom though. Like, a lot. I wish she had told me I was part demon. That would have made this all so much easier. I also wish she told me everything about my dad. Did she know he was a hunter? How didn't my dad know she was a demon.

"Do we have a deal boys?" Crowley asks. "A deal?" Sam asks confused. "Yes, a deal. I train Emma with her demons skill and what not. You guys can have whatever else. We use her as 'bait' to get my mother and my mother stops killing my demons and she stops going after Emma." It seems like a fair deal. I'm going to need to learn a lot before I become bait so I can stay safe. Sam and Dean pull me off to the side and we have a 'family' like conversation.

"Emma." Dean starts bending down to get face to face with me, as Sam does too. "If you aren't ok with this let us know." Dean says. "Yeah." Sam says adding to Deans statement "we don't want you to be uncomfortable or unready to do any of this." He finishes. I smile. I more than ok. In fact. Im excited too. "I'm fine with it." Then I smile. "As long as I get revenge."

Nov. 4, 2018

Well dang Emma. Getting feisty!

Why does Roweena want Emma anyways?

Dean and Emma had a moment! :,)

That's all, toodles!