CHAPTER 22 AGENT SHANE MCMAHON

the next day

RADS are awake

Roman:Ready for school boys?

ADS:We're ready.

Roman:Let's go.

RADS went to class and RWBY talking with friends

Roman:Sup guys.

Jaune:Hi Roman.

Yang:Roman i will protect you no matter to that fat sumo jerk did to you.

Roman:Ok Yang.

but then BPRS came in

Randy:Guys me and Shinsuke will go to smackdown after school.

AJ:Ok but i'm not going to smackdown because Shane said "you have a day off,and so next 2 weeks you go to smackdown."

Randy:Ok AJ.

Shinsuke:After the class we will take our unfinished business with Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.

AJ:Well that's good for you.

Nora mind:I need go to smackdown and find the 3 men have pancakes and eat it,oh yeah so tasty.

everyone saw Nora drooling

Pyrrha:Umm...Nora are you ok?

Nora:Huh? Oh it's nothing really.

Ruby:Ok anyway Braun how did you feel?

Braun:*sigh*Good,and also my dream when i put Kane into the garbage truck and drove it away that's is my revenge of the monster among men.

Blake:Wow that's a really interesting.

Braun:Yeah i know what to do,so after Kane is gone i will face Brock Lesnar and take the Universal Championship.

Penny:Affirmative and beside i will be his corner next week.

Ren:Well that's good,and Braun.

Braun:Yes Ren?

Ren:Be careful out there because Brock Lesnar is the most powerful and dangerous man like a the beast incarnate and don't let Brock to suplex you.

Braun:Ok i will,i will beat his ass.

Dean:Well kinds reminds me when i talk to Brock Lesnar and he's wants you to take suplex city.

Braun:Oh hell no Brock Lesnar won't let take suplex city to me.

later Glynda enter the class and everyone stand up

Everyone:Good morning professor Goodwitch.

Glynda:Good morning class sit down.

everyone sit down

Glynda:So tomorrow will have a combat class that's a 2-on-2 match,Mr. Orton will team up with Mr. Nakamura will against Mr. Winchester and Mr. Bronzewing,but i also Mr. Ambrose will be a ring announcer.

Dean:OH HELL YEAH!!

Seth:Well i'm impressed Dean.

Dean:Not mention it Seth.

Cardin look at team RADS

Cardin mind:Stupid team RADS i hate them so much,why not me and Russel against Roman and AJ,well i gonna fight that whoever is Orton and Nakamura look like.

Dove:Cardin later at the mess hall let's training together.

Cardin:Good so tomorrow we gonna beat the 2 whores which is Orton and Nakamura.