Proluge

Incase it's your first..

(Y/n) your name
(n/n) nickname
(e/c) eyecolour

Note: some of the descriptions of you will be already set by me. Too bad so sad just deal with it bros 😋

🔪 Unedited 🔪

The autumn wind blew gently through the park, various people are seen walking around and most are of couples and families. Though a certain female stood out amongst the small crowd.

She had her phone in one hand and a camera in the other, her over the shoulder length hair which was tied in a side ponytail blew with the gentle breeze, it's tips flying just a bit. Her e/c eyes too focused on her work that she hardly notices how cold she was getting, the female forgot to wear her coat out so the only part that she managed to block out the cold was her muffler, mits and a hand knitted winter hat. Darn it, I don't want to go home just yet, but I don't want to freeze to death either... She was too busy trying to figure out something that she wasn't aware of a certain someone yelling at her to move away.

💫💨 ¡B O O M! 💨💫

Two bodies collided against each other, the impact was rather harsh, sending both of them into a tree behind the long bench that the h/c female was sitting on.

"oh god..." moaned the person on top of her, semi aware that he accidentally collided onto someone.

His eyes widen,

Not because of who was underneath but afraid of his hand touching somewhere he wasn't supposed to touch, "oh glob... My cataclysm!" he exclaimed, quickly looking down to where his right hand is and saw that it was right on top of a squished, broken and now turned into ash- camera. The male almost sighed in relief until his partner yells at him to dodge.

He quickly grabs the one underneath him and jumps from the incoming attack from an akumatized victim. Darn.. That was close.. He thought to himself, seeing how a second late could get them under the Akuma's attack. his partner then distracts the akumatized person for him and the dizzy female he had dangling on his arm to safety.

The hero landed on one of Paris' rooftops not near nor far from the fight but just safe ways from it. He glances down at the girl who clutched her head in pain, she grimaced as she felt her head pounding, everywhere she looks seemed like the world is turning, making her almost collapse onto her knees.

"oh dear.. I'm terribly sorry, how badly are you hurt..?" he asks her, noting her awful state. Darn, if only he was careful enough. Because of the damned Akuma he ended up flying to the park. The girl waved it off and closed her eyes for a moment to endure the pain she's unfortunately feeling.

"ah... Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" He questions her in concern, his emerald eyes scanning her outside appearance thoroughly, scrapes here and there, most are as bad as it looks which causes him to frown. What kind of superhero am I When I can hardly protect civilians.. Sadness flashed his face as he picks her up again, jumping onto rooftops to get to the near hospital.

_

Everything was a blur for you, images flashing here and there, bright lights and murmurs were all you can see and hear. Weakly waking up you tried opening your eyes, every part of your body was in pain like you were hit by a train. Jesus, all of this because of stupid collision? Darn it...

You blinked a few times, flinching when moving your arm a bit. Looking down to see the damage you noticed a sling for your arm. Oh god you didn't break it did you!? You started panicking, afraid if it was then you couldn't continue on the report that you were supposed to turn in that is due next week! Oh god oh god oh go-

"miss l/n?," a doctor calls out, a male one at that. He seemes to be in his early 20s with light brown hair and pale blue eyes, He smiled at you as he held a chart in hand. "I'm your doctor, Edmund if you'd want to call me. I'm here to tell you about what happened and how your current state is." he says, making you frown and almost frustrated .

"well, you happened to be caught in a fight between our city's heroes and an Akuma. Colliding into chat noir- who is one of our heroes and unfortunately getting a concussion which caused you to forget some minor things, but not to worry since you will be getting those minor memories in a month or so. " he tells you, wow. Very reassuring doc.

   After a while of talking, the doctor wrote everything down and unclicked his pen. Nodding at me," alright then y/n, you will be released in a week. So feel free to make yourself comfortable for the time being." the doctor informed you, a pause of disbelief hovered in the air as you try to understand what he said.

A...

Week...

WHAT ABOUT SCHOOL?!?