Chapter 06 | Talk |

Unedited

___

It's has been a few months now since I started school, winter was coming around considering how colder it has gotten these past few days. My boots trudged through fall's leaves, wind brushing my hair back. I shivered despite the obvious thickness of my clothing. People passed by me, some in pairs or groups, I was walking slower than before, probably due to the headache I have. My hands reach up to pull down my face mask and I breathe out, seeing my condensed breath in the cold air made me feel slightly better, I blinked once a bit harder, hoping it would somehow quell my pounding head. I didn't stop my pace, seeing how I was closer to school and pulled up my mask, fixing the hand knitted beanie I had on my head.

I arrived on the steps of my school when all at once, voices called out to me. My head went back and forth to the owners and saw that it was Adrien and Luka, both of them were jogging towards me with a smile on their faces. That is until Adrien saw Luka, his smile disappeared as he stood beside me. He looked at Luka as he greeted me a good morning, I have no clue what they have against each other but Luka on the other hand was smiling. "Good morning Y/n." The blue haired boy said, eyes closed in a sincere smile. My lips twitched into a contagious smile, "Morning Adrien, Luka. How have you two been?" I said as the three of us ascended the steps.

I could feel Adrien feeling awkward beside me, furrowing my brows I glanced beside me and I saw that he was toying with the blue bell colored scarf he has around his neck. We stepped into the school and for a few seconds I didn't want to point on anything but he seemed hesitant. Perhaps he has something to say and doesn't want anyone else to hear. Before we entered our morning classes though, I stopped and held onto Adrien's hand, alerting the Blonde and surprising Luka. "You can go ahead inside Luka, I have something to ask Adrien. If you don't mind." I told him, his eyes relaxes and he nodded, heading into the room leaving me and Adrien outside.

××

The two were outside, y/n with her face mask and mittens off. She looked curiously at Adrien, wondering what he has on his mind and he nervously fondled with his fingers. It was odd for this boy with etiquette in front of the h/c female acting like a female flustered high schooler. She looks into his eyes a questioning gaze held in them, "is something the matter Adrien?" She asked slowly. The male pursed his lips, looking away from the piercing gaze of the girl. He didn't know himself why he was nervous, he just wanted to ask if she's free later since his father was out with Natalie assisting him. Which means this was one of the times where he was free before the two of them came back home.

He inhaled, puffing his cheeks for a few seconds making him look too adorable that it made the h/c female dazed. The way his lips pouted in an adorable manner and his cheeks turning pink, eyes wondering back and forth he soon mustered the courage to ask. "y/n, you see my father has a meeting later. And my assistant Natalie would be by his side to aid him. Wanna... ya know, do something?" The girl was surprised by the offer, not really expecting that from him so she was feeling overwhelmed by it. It's as if he was asking her out, but that wouldn't be the point. Would it? She was in a frantic state, eyes looking anywhere but him, though to not further make the situation even more awkward, she ended up nodding without knowing what she had gotten herself into.

~

Marinette was on her way to her humble home when she came upon a fight in front of her school, she was worried seeing as how it could end up having one or the other or both, akumatized. So she stepped in to see the commotion, it was two guys fighting over who deserved who the girl they both like better — and it was rather weird seeing how publicly they're displaying here. And it was getting rather heated, both males look about ready to strike each other both in the face and the situation was getting rather out of hand. The bluenette clutched at her pouch where her kwami resides and it moves a bit with the little creature aware of what was happening outside.