Chapter 04 | Perfect Two |

Unedited

××××

Amazement was evident in your eyes and demeanor, you listened intently at what Adrien was saying, pride hinting in his one, "so he and Ladybug  are the superheroes of Paris? Amazing! A miraculous you say? Sounds rather familiar, though I'm not sure where I've heard it from..." you say, your hands moving as you spoke and only did you finish were you flustered. "oh goodness, I'm sorry. I do that when I'm explaining something aha.." rubbing your nose you looked up at him, he shakes his head, a smile on his face. Makes you wonder if it ever hurts his face due to how much he can smile? Though push aside the complaining, this cinnamon bun is so adorable.

"it's fine, I know someone who does that too though, your way is cute." he says, you purse your lips from the compliment, fingers reaching up to touch your hair out of habit. "i-is that so.. Thank you–" you told him but then someone trips in front of the bench you two were conversing on. Both of you jumped, startled from the sudden interruption. Looking towards who had hurt themselves from carelessness, probably. "o-oww..." a girl with dark blue hair says, recognizing her as the one who sits behind Adrien. The girl made you raise a brow however, due to seeing nothing being the reason of her fall. Was this intentional? You wondered, but push that thought aside when you reached a hand out for her. "are you ok..?" asking her as she glances at you with one eye open, noting how disappointed she looks. "I-I'm.. I'm fine! Really, super duper! Ahaha.." she starts, immediately standing up without bothering to accept your help. Your brow twitched at that, retracting your hand you then began to gather your belongings.

"Marinette? Are you sure you're ok? That was quite a fall you had there." He asks a worry look displays on his face as he looks over the girl's body, The dark haired girl's cheeks flushes at that, her demeanor becoming shy. Your eyes widen, immediately knowing what was happening and forced back the scoff that was about to escape due to how ridiculous the situation was. But it's fine, puppy love makes you do stupid things.

Adrien was hesitant due to her answer but shrugged when he saw that indeed she was ok, physically that is, and started to gesture towards you. "Marinette, meet Y/n, she's of course the transfer student we have and Y/n, this is Marinette. The girl I mentioned not too long ago." turning towards her, you sent her a small bow with a smile on your face. Hoping you can get more friends in your new school. She however seemed to scan you, causing you to be uncomfortable, not to mention she hasn't said anything for a few seconds. Okay... Not your ideal first impression but just as Adrien was about to say something, Someone tackled Marinette from behind, making the bluenette shriek.

"there you are Marinette! I've been looking everywhere for you! So this is where you've been!" a tanned girl who you've noticed is the one who sits beside Marinette chuckles nervously, and now a light bulb shines above your head since these two were the ones you have noticed causing such a scene a while ago. You felt sweat drip from your cheek at the obvious attempt to lessen the tension which had thankfully been making you uneasy not too long ago. Marinette stuttered a sorry at being rude, and began to ridicule herself in front of Adrien. Is she always like this? You wondered, feeling pity at how she can hardly speak straight in front of the blonde boy you were enjoying your company with.

The bell rang, signaling the start of the next period making all four of you panic. "oh no! We gotta go!" Adrien says, grabbing your hand and racing the both of you to the next class. You laughed at the state and allowed the blonde to drag you.

~~~

Last period and you were spending time with Luka, it was a vacant period since the teacher was absent and you two were sitting down while you watched him tweak his guitar. It was peaceful and you pointed out things he was doing wrong and after a while, he finished. "ah! Thanks y/n, you helped a lot. Had trouble in tweaking this for a while." Luka says as he strums his red guitar, he looks up at you, the two of you conversing for a short while before you noticed the tune he was plucking.