Chapter 02 | Nice To Meet You |

Unedited

•×•×•×•

This wasn't how you expected your first day in school would be.

You just walked into class with Luka, only to be greeted with the wall opposite of you, bursting to debris and a figure appearing with a sinister smirk.

"well hello there~" a person of odd physicality greets the students, making them scream in terror as they try to run out the room. You on the other hand were surprised, "what is this?" You ask yourself, only to be pulled back by Luka. "Come on y/n! We have to hide, it's not safe here anymore." He says, his eyes serious as he grips your hand and pulls you off somewhere. Both of you run off towards the locker room when another boom sounded the area making more people scream and run around in panic. Luka stopped upon seeing a familiar bluenette, stumbling and falling onto her face. He looked back at you and pushed you in the direction of the locker room and told you to hide in there until the comotion stops. You nod and head inside, watching Luka race towards his female friend in worry Before closing the door behind you.

You jolt in surprise when a neon yellow green flashed behind you and when you looked back, it was a person in what looks like a latex cat suit. He had a look of terror and surprise upon seeing you. his semi green eyes focused on you as he says, "you."

Not knowing what to do, you point to yourself with a shaky finger. "m-me?" You didn't know if you should be frightened or relieved, you hoped he was some hero and not one of those weird people you've seen. And thankfully it was the former.

"Hide in one of these lockers, someone will get you after the commotion, and don't go out until I say Croissant. Ok?" He says in a cat like voice, it honestly sent shivers down your spine but did as he told you, going into one locker and hiding there as he closes the metal door behind you. "I'll be back." He states and left the room in a hurry. As you stand there, you thought back at the events that happened, you haven't introduced yourself in class yet and a lot of things are happening already. Was france always like this? Damn. And another thing, a croissant? Was that hero hungry or something? Hm, I do have one of them in my bag so I'll give it to him when I see him later, or probably next time.

You sigh, who was that anyway? kind of funny to see someone in a latex cat suit, trying to act like a hero. You pause, wait, isn't he a hero? Where is he anyway, it's been an hour since he left me here and I don't even know if Luka was ok, darn it that blueberry. You blush, ok what? Why am I calling him blueberry all of a sudden when I've only met him like, a few hours ago?? You facepalm yourself and just hoped that hero comes back soon.

Knock knock.

You jolt, placing a hand on your chest from the knock on the locker you are in. feeling your heart race, I need to calm down, it's probably that boy in a cat costume. You didn't reply however, instead, the person outside said, "u-uhm.. Hello? Are you still in there..?" you closed your mouth, not trusting the person until you heard the word "croissant."

"Oh god get me out of here!" You said, pushing on the metal door. It was getting stuffy and you're glad that someone was there to let you out, stumbling out of the locker, your face met with a chest. "Oof!" You let out, groaning as your nose hurt after the impact. "Ahhh, oh no I'm going to get a nosebleed." You said, holding onto your nose when you then felt that familiar trickle from your nose. "Darn it.."

"Oh glob, are you ok? Here, use my handkerchief." The male says, pulling out a black and neon green hanky, you used it for your nose and placed it there. You look upwards at the male and nearly blushed at the sight before you, oh my glob is that a greek god in disguise? A cough took you out of your thoughts and you averted your gaze, he had beautiful emerald eyes that shone with innocence and purity-not everyday you see that, and his sandy blonde hair looked silky.. Too perfect, almost too perfect. Your eyes squint at him, no one is this perfect. Is he some kind of wizard? Or one of those things in disguise? Or perhaps-

"uh.. Are you ok?" He asks, stepping back a bit and looking at you worridly, "should I take you to the clinic? It's not too far from here, maybe you'd like to rest or something?" He suggests, holding out his hand for you to take. You stood up straight and exhaled, "no, I think I should head to class first. I wouldn't want to miss out again." you told him. "then would you like to get an ice pack first for your nose? I think it's swelling." he says, his perfect eyebrows furrowed. You look away, perhaps he doesn't know the charm he has on people. Damn....

You take his hand and mocked a curtsy, "that would be lovely, thank you." He laughed a bit at that then The two of you walked out of the room, hand in hand. well actually you are holding him for support since you mostly closed your eyes from the pain your nose emitted. Ughhh... Hope this doesn'r affect the first impression my classmates would have of me when I get to class.

Upon reaching the clinic, the male told the nurse that he'd want an ice pack for your nose, the nurse hummed and grabbed one, but before handing it over to you, she checked on the damage before giving you a thumbs up. "Alright young lady, your nose will be ok after a few days. Just place the ice pack on your nose to reduce the swelling." she told you. an ice pack in hand and the male's hand in the other, both of you walked off to the classroom.

"Ah, wait, I don't think we're in the same class." You started, he let out a chuckle at that and you looked at him weirdly, he shruggedat you, "oh we are, by the way. I haven't told you my name yet, I'm Adrien, Adrien Agreste." He introduces himself and faces you after standing before the door to your Classroom.

You momentarily unclasped his hand and offered him a handshake,

A smile on your lips you then replied, "Well nice to meet you Adrien, I'm y/n l/n."