Chapter 05 | Nothing Special |

Unedited

Ey! We've reached 1k reads! Thanks a lot guyysssss it means a lot to me ❤️❤️❤️

_______

I walked into the room in curiosity, the singing gradually increased as I entered, the voices resonated in the room. I even heard it while I was still in the hall way! Fascinated, I stood behind Rose who's smile was as big as a Cheshire cat. My eyes scanned towards the center of the room and it widened when I saw y/n singing, her h/c hair blew with the wind as the window was left open for some air. The room had gotten stuffy with the people crowding inside to watch their performance. My hand clenched onto the shoulder bag I had slung over my shoulder, my eyes going soft as my ears were filled with her heavenly voice. Amazing how she could sing, We all watched as they displayed scenes and how they sounded perfect together. It was a funny sight, amusing in a way that it made me twitch.

The song ended and I wanted to go towards her to compliment her on her singing. Though I was beaten by Rose who ran towards her, and Juleka who ran after her. My hand reached up to rub my nape, my palm becoming sweaty from rubbing it in embarrassment. I overheard their conversation and I couldn't help but purse my lips, Luka and Y/n are really close to each other aren't they?

"Yo, Adrien!" Nino calls from the side, my head whips towards him and I waved in acknowledgement. "hey Nino! Nice song right?" I asked him, glancing over at y/n, noticing her gaze towards me, she quickly averts it, her cheeks pink probably from being caught. The little things she does is too cute, reminds me of a little kitten! I didn't know I was smiling until Nino patted me onto the shoulder, "helloooo? Earth to Adrien? Earth to Adrien? Are you still there?" he says, waving a hand in front of my face in order to snap me out of whichever lalaland I went off too. I blinked twice, surprised. Oh goodness, I've been thinking a lot lately. "a-ah, sorry.. I wasn't paying attention for a second.. Could you repeat what you just said?" I said nervously.

He raised a brow before looking towards where I was looking at, squinting his eyes for more than 3 seconds. He opens his mouth in realization, "du–de, don't tell me.." he starts, I start panicking once I realized what he was pinpointing at, "you LIKE he—" I clamped a hand over his mouth as I dragged him outside, my cheeks flared when I noticed Marinette and Alya was looking at us pass by with questioning looks. I dragged Nino outside to the hallway a few steps away from the door. My heart thumping wildly in fear that someone overheard our conversation and knew what Nino was about to say.

"shush!" I furrowed my brows at my bestfriend, a finger over my lips in a shhh manner, it's impossible that I'd have some sort of admiration like THAT towards her. I admire her as a friend, and nothing more. "dude! It's obvious! But didn't you two like, known each other just this morning?" Nino asks with a raised brow, he was scrutinizing me as if wanting to see the truth from me. I had nothing to hide really, I don't have that sort of connection with her like that anyways. We're just friends, and only started talking to each other after getting her out of that stuffy locker . "believe me Nino, we're nothing more than just friends, I don't like her that way and yes. It was only a few hours ago did we talk to each other." I confirmed, crossing my arms over my chest. Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair trying to get things straight. "besides, if something like love at first sight exists, I'd be head over heels for her like Ladybug anyway." I told him, he was unconvinced at what I said and shook his head, "yeah, but your admiration towards Ladybug is different. That's more of a admiration towards her abilities and knowledge. Love and crush are two completely different things dude." he stated, I squinted my eyes. Ridiculous, How are they any different?